View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 08:06 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by em0rox View Post
I got it to work by reading

If you've already done it before you have to pay or it will not work it says this maybe 1,000s of times Try using a different internet connection and/or computer or pay the 4 euro.

I have to say though I hope I can find a way to get back to the original stock rom, I'm not liking this at all... :/ Hopefully getting rid of crappy sense, installing spb mobile shell, and doing some other stuff will make it actually usable. Can't find a way to get rid of the tactile feedback crap with the onscreen keyboard either, so gotta install another keyboard as well... The way sense handles messages really REALLY bites too. I think once I get rid of sense and get something that isn't so horrible I'll be happy with mighty rom.
there's 3 different stock verizon roms available, you can flash which ever one you want. they're in the stock roms sticky thread