PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 12:35 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

I am pretty happy with this ROM as well. I have had a couple of bumps that I could not pin down or reproduce over the last several days, but nothing to cry about.

Now only if flashing a ROM could turn my phone in to a dual core 1.2 ghz phone with 1 gig of RAM and magically transform the screen in to a resistive / capacitive hybrid
Old 03-19-2011, 03:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Just an echo of the alarm issue. Mine won't change either? Never noticed that before.

Everything else seems great!

Thanks

29017 cookie 2, Touch of Glass
Old 03-19-2011, 08:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
lol... suppose nip wouldn't work for ya?
have to save my posts cuase i m retiring @ 1000... so ill respond 2 ur post blow, here

u take 1st letter from vip & put in noob... vise versa... no, u dont want vise versa...
(*edit* hehe.. good one.. no respect, no respect)
u have to tell me (pm if u want) how u came up with swalraut...?
swalraut? Ahhh you did it again, your right no respect lol.

Actually on my first post I was going to call myself something between a noob and a beginner, a boob. Unfortunately the moderator censored my new avitar and threatend to ban me . I will PM the other later.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: at&t

howhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhowhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhowhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

These roms are just too perfect. Especially these newer ones that the man has been working on. Thanks again NRG. btw has anyone with at&t running on this rom/sprint tp2 been able to receive mms messages it seems I can only send them?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2011, 11:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

asianguy30 is a n00b

best rom so far for me. Energy 29017 cht 2 on Sprint touch pro 2
Old 03-20-2011, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work

No more MaxSense?
Old 03-20-2011, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Has anyone else here played with the animation level setting for CHT? I was curious about it so i decided to change it to none, and it seems as though CHT got a bit more "clunky". So then i decided to go to the opposite extreme and run "full eye candy". To my surprise it seems to have made CHT much more responsive.

To be clear- I have no idea what the animation settings are actually changing. For all I know it only changes the levels in CHT Editor.

I'm thinking that this is all coincidental in that I flashed about 3 days ago, and may have broke the new ROM in at the same time. I also figured maybe it was similiar to how the Iphone runs; slow, but the animations make you feel like it's moving faster.

Just curious if anyone else has played with this setting and what your results have been.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:43 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy
Has anyone else here played with the animation level setting for CHT? I was curious about it so i decided to change it to none, and it seems as though CHT got a bit more "clunky". So then i decided to go to the opposite extreme and run "full eye candy". To my surprise it seems to have made CHT much more responsive.

To be clear- I have no idea what the animation settings are actually changing. For all I know it only changes the levels in CHT Editor.

I'm thinking that this is all coincidental in that I flashed about 3 days ago, and may have broke the new ROM in at the same time. I also figured maybe it was similiar to how the Iphone runs; slow, but the animations make you feel like it's moving faster.

Just curious if anyone else has played with this setting and what your results have been.
I tried it myself just to see. I have been running at zero annimations for a long time. Full seems to be pretty smooth, but it cannot actually be faster. You are just being entertained...

Having said that, it has to use more processor and memory.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

A little slow right now so I will risk one more off topic.

Take a look at my picture. No its not a new phone (thats my spare/test TP2).

Its the cradle. I was digging in my spare parts and came across the cradle for my old Casio BE-300. A little inspection showed I could easily replace the stock cord with a mini usb. That and some sticky felt from the dollor tree (added after the picture) and I have a dandy, desent looking cradle.

Happy day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cradle.jpg (18.2 KB, 65 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800, 6900, 6850, 6875 (currently)
Carrier: US Cellular

diamondfuel is just getting started

I moved here from the bigmaxsense rom because support/dev for the rom was discontinued.
So far I have been loving the MaxSense version of the Energy Rom. I use the older more stable version.
Today I went to download the update for the MaxSense version, and it's not even listed on the download link. The only ones there are for Titanium.
Can anyone help me out with a link?
I've been running the Jan 30 version and wanted to get the March version.
Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development