View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 03:34 PM
chuggy
PPCGeeks Regular

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Has anyone else here played with the animation level setting for CHT? I was curious about it so i decided to change it to none, and it seems as though CHT got a bit more "clunky". So then i decided to go to the opposite extreme and run "full eye candy". To my surprise it seems to have made CHT much more responsive.

To be clear- I have no idea what the animation settings are actually changing. For all I know it only changes the levels in CHT Editor.

I'm thinking that this is all coincidental in that I flashed about 3 days ago, and may have broke the new ROM in at the same time. I also figured maybe it was similiar to how the Iphone runs; slow, but the animations make you feel like it's moving faster.

Just curious if anyone else has played with this setting and what your results have been.