PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 10:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Nope, not me. Never have either...

David
Unbelievable. How is this possible? I've task29'd and run this ROM on two Touch Pro 2s. Both of them do it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-14-2011, 11:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
Unbelievable. How is this possible? I've task29'd and run this ROM on two Touch Pro 2s. Both of them do it.
I've written posts in this thread about testing scenarios where this could happen and my theories. I've also listed that I've flashed the the stock sprint rom around Q2 2010, and even had the BT hang up issue on a fresh virgin flash with nothing installed. Search for my posts about it... I'm not sure if it was you or another user that confirmed some of my theories about the BT stuff from testing requests.

As for why DaveTN has not seen this issue... it's cuz he's a great guy

I've had it happen for as long as I've been using TP2s, even on stock sprint roms before I found about Energy ROMs. I just learned to deal with it sadly as I have not had the time to rip apart a Verizon ROM or the last M* ROM to find out their differences - ppl claim BT hangup works on those just fine. And I look over at my Crapberry and know I can hang up on via BT lol.

This BT hangup issue has been beaten to death. A search of this thread alone is an eye opener with the # of posts that pop up about it for some time now. Maybe with the dropbox stuff with NRGZ, we can pin down the diffs sometime...
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
Old 03-14-2011, 11:20 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

When you mess with the shortcuts and move their locations, their icon associations get messed up and you get the default icons. Like it was mentioned... you need to look at the registry to get the old icons back. As far as the BT hangup issue, I need to look into it. I'll try to find a bt headset so I can test it out, as I don't really own one.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-14-2011, 11:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: isaucell

Slver is a n00b

thanks very much for this rom (is the first time i post here and... my english sucks xD)
well the only issue that i have was the auto lockscreen, that cause skip with core player using a2dp and cuts the data conection ,but after i install this
UPDATE01/09/01pM-SmartLock-2.0F-ENU-wm5.0/6.x Shareware - xda-developers

i can download large files with no problem, and skip problem is gone

well... thanks
Old 03-15-2011, 01:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

hey NRG / anyone else ho can help,
Tried running the Standard 29008 (latest)!
when i click on the dialer and i click on the contacts tab (the tab that opens the contact card to choose the number to be dialled)...nothing happens. it doesnt open the contact tab and i have to choose the standard number displayed..
anyone else with this problem??
any solution?
cheers

phone pyramid
imate kjam to asus P527 to HTC Touch Pro 2

Last edited by krazydude; 03-15-2011 at 01:47 AM.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Merge
Carrier: US Cellular

spacious is keeping up the good workspacious is keeping up the good work

I'm enjoying this new ROM - Energy.RHODCDMA.29013.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGla ss.Mar.12
This ROM has a new dialer for me and the dialer DLL files are way different so the dialer skin I made doesn't work at all. I've run across dialers that have the images all mixed around in the same DLLs (phcanImages and phcanImages2), but these are totally different.
Anyone know which DLLs to look in?
Old 03-15-2011, 02:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MisterTedster is a n00b

Im using Energy.RHODCDMA.29013.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Mar.12 and everytime I put the phone down face-up it unlocks on its own. Is this some kind of new feature or a bug? If it's a feature, how do I disable it?
Old 03-15-2011, 02:35 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
hey NRG / anyone else ho can help,
Tried running the Standard 29008 (latest)!
when i click on the dialer and i click on the contacts tab (the tab that opens the contact card to choose the number to be dialled)...nothing happens. it doesnt open the contact tab and i have to choose the standard number displayed..
anyone else with this problem??
any solution?
cheers
Hmm seems to work fine here ? I'd look at the cabs you install ....
Old 03-15-2011, 03:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Hmm seems to work fine here ? I'd look at the cabs you install ....
thanks nrg for the reply!!
btw sir my salutations for a super rom
can u advise which cab might be acting up? also would really appreciate your help on deciding which cabs to remove..I install a lot of battery saving cabs and cabs recommended by other PPC geekers and most of them are available on the paperclip..at the end of the day am yet a noob..so i take advise and install the cabs in my UC folder.
so here goes :
01.No push internet v2
nue battery 2
02ssk tp2 dynamic resource proxy
04Nrgz disable document indexer
20 Louder phone
Astro Navigator 2
Atom enhanced d3d driver
clean ram
core player 1.3.5
hypnotic 2010 all battery tweaks
ipollesion tp2 colume increase
maxx 134 battery savingreduce polling
mini 5 wm (opera mini)
neos2007 driver pack 3
new maxx complete battery tweaks
shaolin battery saver
resco explorer 8.10
spb mobile shell v3.5.5
spb taveller 2.9.0
spb wireless moniotor
swype 3.9.5032
verizon keyboard fix
wvgafix4 (for changing screen resolution to run astro navigator)
ziggy 471 backup and restore
the others are my email customizations etc

would really appreciate your help on which cabs i can remove from this list..and which cab might be affecting the dialer??
cheers

Last edited by krazydude; 03-15-2011 at 03:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Hey guys... Let's all collaborate on Dropbox to make this ROM perfect. Looking at you top posters and contributors, teradog, NinjaDuck, Monfro, DaveTN, etc....

If you dont have a dropbox account use this link to signup (where we both get more storage...) http://db.tt/kaT4mSi

Then PM me your signup email so I can add you to to the EnergyROM shared folder where we can swap cabs, regs, and files back and forth and test beta roms !
Thank you.
I have signed in just now.
I will send you a PM on Xda with my email.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development