PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2010, 04:31 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 19| 21916|23148 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
Hello everybody.
I don't know if I am the only one having this problem. I have mentioned it before. Even after the final release, I have sudden freezes and delays with CHT 2.0, while when I install a CHT 1.8.5 everything works great. I like 2.0 because it has a lot more options, but sometimes these freezes and delays get on my nerves. What confuses me is that we all have the same phone, and many say that 2.0 is faster. I would like to know in what way y'all find it faster, because I don't.
I have to clarify, I always use 6.5.x, the ROM with the start button at the bottom. maybe I should try the 6.5 with CHT 2.0 if I am the only one with this issue.
I don't have music, facebook or tweeter apps, and have minimal animations, no overclocking (can't see a big difference).
Thanks,
Al
I agree. I never have a good experience with CHT 2.0. And I usually have better luck with the start button at the bottom. I'm about to switch to Titanium... I haven't run that for a long time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 19| 21916|23148 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublearon View Post
I downloaded the Energy Rom with CHT 2.0 from Nov. 19, and for the first time I don't think Quick Shutodwn was cooked in, when I use the action menu, and click shutdown, the progress icon appears, but no quick shutdown menu. Only way I can turn my phone off is to take out the battery or reset it. Just FYI.

Also found the ROM very slow at responding from sleep, the lock screen hangs after pressing the standby button.
I noticed mine freezing as well when I set the CHT to Lock on Standby.

Have to leave that turned off to keep it form going into SOD (Sleep of Death).

Overall, I was happier on 28xxx than 23xxx version. Also seems the icons are different on 28xxx cht2.0 sencity vs. 23xxx cht2.0 sencity.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 11-24-2010, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Enjoying latest Sencity-Cookie_2.0_23148 version and here is early indication of battery life - running original battery that I have worn out over one year's use. Running HYNOTIC battery file from paperclip. Thanks again NRG.

Gary
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NRG_Batt_111910_23148.jpg (5.4 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-24-2010, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

iowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariowabassplayer is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Try to re-calibrate your G-Senser (Start>settings>systems>G-sensor). Solves it for me.
worked for me too!!

thank you - and thanked!
Old 11-24-2010, 07:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

any one have issues installing Android on this rom?

Getting errors that seem to point to .net cf3.5 mising....actually looks like maybe 3.7 is installed instead?
Old 11-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Had same errors but just soft reset and went away - may come back but so far have not seen it but once after changing startmenu layout to compact.

Gary
Old 11-24-2010, 09:23 PM
Lurker

Matt_x_M is a n00b

Been running Energy.RHODCDMA.23148.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGla ss.Nov.19.7z now that everything has settled seems to be running nice. Thanks for all the great work.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

I thought that was turkey I smelled cookin, but it looks like ROMs instead. I can't take this 28xxx anymore.

For those interested...

Changelog

November 24th, 2010

23699 build (fast, stable)

• New battery icon for GTX thanks to Litderose and colossus_r
  • Sencity graphics updates
  • Removed sencity black and white start menu icons (they're available as .cab)
  • New android taskbar in sencity ROMs
  • New "energy links" shortcut in Internet folder to take you to the Download Center, Twitter Updates and Hotfixes
  • New tough of glass sense graphics (some fixes)
  • Fixed missing "input" settings from previous ROM
  • New CHT softkeys for sencity (from colossus !)
  • Added "Stock CHT Layout" file to \My Documents to be used to restore your homescreen in case you mess it up
  • Fixed timezone popup (again! lol)
  • Xda_uc gives more detailed notifications about what its doing and a notification when it finishes

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <> <>

In NRGZ we trust.

Last edited by Boominsvx; 11-24-2010 at 11:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Been a long time! Im so busy w/ school I have no time to check in with u all. Over this holiday I think its time to flash a new .sencity ROM or something... Hows everyone been? Whats new w/ the ROM & any suggestions on what to flash & try?

Been away so long its like Im a noob all over again, I doubt I will have time to check in after this Thanksgiving break is over. With that being said, you all need to be safe & enjoy this holiday!!!!!

EDIT: Teradog ol pal, lol I cant wait to hear what ur opinion is & whats changed lol

Last edited by DatBoiDame; 11-25-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:59 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Sweet! And its not even a weekend!

Thanks NRG.

David

ps. wassup datboi!? Feelin the same edumucation pain that I am, huh? Hang in there my friend, its well worth it in the end.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development