View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 10:55 PM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 19| 21916|23148 * Sense 20

I thought that was turkey I smelled cookin, but it looks like ROMs instead. I can't take this 28xxx anymore.

For those interested...

Changelog

November 24th, 2010

23699 build (fast, stable)

• New battery icon for GTX thanks to Litderose and colossus_r
  • Sencity graphics updates
  • Removed sencity black and white start menu icons (they're available as .cab)
  • New android taskbar in sencity ROMs
  • New "energy links" shortcut in Internet folder to take you to the Download Center, Twitter Updates and Hotfixes
  • New tough of glass sense graphics (some fixes)
  • Fixed missing "input" settings from previous ROM
  • New CHT softkeys for sencity (from colossus !)
  • Added "Stock CHT Layout" file to \My Documents to be used to restore your homescreen in case you mess it up
  • Fixed timezone popup (again! lol)
  • Xda_uc gives more detailed notifications about what its doing and a notification when it finishes

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <> <>

In NRGZ we trust.

Last edited by Boominsvx; 11-24-2010 at 11:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.