View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 04:31 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 19| 21916|23148 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
Hello everybody.
I don't know if I am the only one having this problem. I have mentioned it before. Even after the final release, I have sudden freezes and delays with CHT 2.0, while when I install a CHT 1.8.5 everything works great. I like 2.0 because it has a lot more options, but sometimes these freezes and delays get on my nerves. What confuses me is that we all have the same phone, and many say that 2.0 is faster. I would like to know in what way y'all find it faster, because I don't.
I have to clarify, I always use 6.5.x, the ROM with the start button at the bottom. maybe I should try the 6.5 with CHT 2.0 if I am the only one with this issue.
I don't have music, facebook or tweeter apps, and have minimal animations, no overclocking (can't see a big difference).
Thanks,
Al
I agree. I never have a good experience with CHT 2.0. And I usually have better luck with the start button at the bottom. I'm about to switch to Titanium... I haven't run that for a long time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.