PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 10:02 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Uh oh....

Guess who's dual booting Android now.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:06 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedmjb View Post
What ever happened to NRG's suggestion on a TRON theme? That would be freaking cool.

He wanted to know if there was someone up to the challenge to make a trom theme

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 11-17-2010, 10:44 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
your phone doesn't lag at all? without over clocking using senseUI my phone would lag going from home screen to outlook, I just couldn't deal with it!
I use Outlook with three accounts and don't really notice the lag. I only download 30 days of messages. Can you describe your lag? Does it happen when you're going into mailbox or just to get to the Outlook tab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
Does anyone have the aug 10th energy cookie rom with 21911 or 21916 (whichever its was in aug) with cht 1.8.5?
I remember using that when i first switched and it was butter smooth.

For people who remember that ROM, do you think the newest one is better because it seems none of the rom i used after that one was a smooth.
You've got a PM. August 10th seems like such a long, long time ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbaland7 View Post
I've been searching for about an hour... anybody have a color theme to the action screen? I've had one in the past (Bignadad, I think), but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks.
Something like this? I haven't tried any of them but they're WVGA so theoretically they should work on TP2. If you try them, let us know!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-hd2/12...tc-hd2-hd.html

PS. Sometimes it's easier just to do a Google search like this "action screen wvga site:ppcgeeks.com" The results might surprise you!

Last edited by sly; 11-17-2010 at 11:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Fr3nZy is a n00b

Where can I get the Aug.25 Sense 2.5 cookie rom? I've searched everywhere the only one I could get is the GTX rom Energy.RHODCDMA.23678.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Aug.25

I have to back date. Best way to deal with the DRM issue. I don't care about the lasted updates or build version when I'm on the subway and my phone becomes useless than it can ever be because I can't carry my music with it.
It seems like this community built branch of WM currently in use will not have working DRM until it's properly understood or all the DRM dlls and files become compatible with each other...or a build from an 'official' branch with functional DRM is used. Like the aug.25 build.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:03 AM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr3nZy View Post
Where can I get the Aug.25 Sense 2.5 cookie rom? I've searched everywhere the only one I could get is the GTX rom Energy.RHODCDMA.23678.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Aug.25

I have to back date. Best way to deal with the DRM issue. I don't care about the lasted updates or build version when I'm on the subway and my phone becomes useless than it can ever be because I can't carry my music with it.
It seems like this community built branch of WM currently in use will not have working DRM until it's properly understood or all the DRM dlls and files become compatible with each other...or a build from an 'official' branch with functional DRM is used. Like the aug.25 build.
I've got Energy.RHODCDMA.21914.Sense2.5.Cookie.Aug.25 and Energy.RHODCDMA.23678.Sense2.5.Cookie.Aug.25. Let me know and I'll PM a link.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Thumbs up Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
There really isnt a "fix" right now. I just use battclock on top of the battery icon.

Found fix cab fm Mighty Rom by Vin

Attachment 79488

And this one is fm Twsn

Attachment 79489

Choose the one that better works.

P.S. using Townsend

Last edited by GIZELLE; 11-24-2010 at 06:50 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

Here's a file I created that will extend your functionality of the Spb mobile shell menu.

Running the attached will allow you additional options within Spb mobile shell's menu, including:

-adding new programs
-adding new files
-remove function

do a before and after test:
Launcher>Spb Menu (swipe to the side)>Tools Then click the menu button....
after you imported registry file you should see the above three options which will allow you to customize spb's menu system

Normally, you can not customize these screens

To import the attached reg file, do one of two things:
1. open registry editor and click the icon at the bottom all the way to the left and choose import. Then select the attached file. Restart ms or restart device

2. add the reg file to your sashimi\auto\reg folder for your next flash

I didn't find this. The person who posted on xda would have you manually edit each registry value. I just put it all into one file. Hats off to the the originator.. (I can't find where I read about this at xda... to give proper credit..but I'll update once I find out)

Anyone feel free to throw this reg file into a cab...
Attached Files
File Type: reg pdappcgeek - Spb extended features.reg (15.0 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by pdappcgeek; 11-18-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Lightbulb Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbaland7 View Post
I've been searching for about an hour... anybody have a color theme to the action screen? I've had one in the past (Bignadad, I think), but can't find it anywhere.

Thanks.
Found these at XDA, look and see what you can find

[App] 18 buttons Action Screen with Wifi & BT state indicator - xda-developers

25-35 (VGA) / 25-40 (WVGA) Button HTC Action Screen - xda-developers

Ahen ACTION SCREEN 6a: All Resolution - Download Now - xda-developers

[APP] Action Screen 4 with Soft Reset - xda-developers

not sure if this is what you are looking for
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

In trying to track where I found the registry edit, I have discovered that spb released something called "powertoy". It is a program designed to edit spb's menu system (something you could do in spb 2.0). I think they tried to dumb down version 3 to make it so users coudn't screw anything up. (like the Iphone). Spb does not offically support the powertoy. Powertoy is a stand alone UI for what the reg tweak I have attached does.

If you import my reg file, I think it's more natural.. you won't need to start a seperate program to have those functions... everything will be integrated. Here's powertoy anyway (exe file you run on your device)...
Attached Files
File Type: rar Powertoy - Spb Menu Editor.rar (103.2 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by pdappcgeek; 11-18-2010 at 01:16 AM.
Old 11-18-2010, 01:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post

Does anyone that uses SPB Mobile Shell know if there is a way to get slightly different widget themes without installing a completely different theme. I just want to get some different clocks and stuff like that without blowing everything up. (Basically anyone have any good recommendations?) TIA.
Its been posted before, but this is the place to go for just about anything to do with SPB shell. So far I have found all my answers there. Give it a try.

[UTIL] SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 [Tricks, Widgets, Themes, Other, FAQ, Config] - xda-developers

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development