View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 01:06 AM
pdappcgeek
Regular 'Geeker

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

In trying to track where I found the registry edit, I have discovered that spb released something called "powertoy". It is a program designed to edit spb's menu system (something you could do in spb 2.0). I think they tried to dumb down version 3 to make it so users coudn't screw anything up. (like the Iphone). Spb does not offically support the powertoy. Powertoy is a stand alone UI for what the reg tweak I have attached does.

If you import my reg file, I think it's more natural.. you won't need to start a seperate program to have those functions... everything will be integrated. Here's powertoy anyway (exe file you run on your device)...
Attached Files
File Type: rar Powertoy - Spb Menu Editor.rar (103.2 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by pdappcgeek; 11-18-2010 at 01:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.