PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Am around 54 MB free RAM with SPB and titanium. Not sure if i like that or not but it doesnt lag.

This is SUPER off topic but I am having issues with my computers graphic card. Do any of you know how I can find all of the drivers I need for my laptop computer (other than going to the HP site)? The HP site does not support Windows 7 for my laptop. I enter my graphics card into NVIDIA but i keep getting different colored lines and i have to shut down and go into safe mode to get rid of it. Any help would be great! Thank you and very sorry this is so off topic, this will save me from buying a new laptop.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:21 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
Am around 54 MB free RAM with SPB and titanium. Not sure if i like that or not but it doesnt lag.

This is SUPER off topic but I am having issues with my computers graphic card. Do any of you know how I can find all of the drivers I need for my laptop computer (other than going to the HP site)? The HP site does not support Windows 7 for my laptop. I enter my graphics card into NVIDIA but i keep getting different colored lines and i have to shut down and go into safe mode to get rid of it. Any help would be great! Thank you and very sorry this is so off topic, this will save me from buying a new laptop.
only 54mb? i have about 100mb, you must be doing something wrong.

You can always go to the nvidia website...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris443 View Post
I know, you live on this forum! LOLz

While I'm trying to find task 29...

can I accomplish the same by doing Clear Storage and then flashing Energy Titanium? Thanks!

And thjanks for all your help!
you can get task 29 here:
http://www.ziggy471.com/downloads/Task29.exe

clearing storage is NOT the same as task 29. task 29 will clean everything out, clear storage is still going to leave remnants of your old rom which is what causes the problems.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!

Last edited by japper88; 11-16-2010 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
you gotta try iphone today, screw the name phobia.. :>)) 10 steps up from easy, easy to change icons, got fav @ bottom... etc..
iphone today runs super smooth and is super simple to use. I noticed though if you are a texting fiend that the UI will freeze and revert back to sense until you soft reset.

TX has the most eye candy but is the least stable and is not fully functional.

SPB mobile shell has been around as a today replacement for a long time and with mskip and many other xda developers found in this thread [UTIL] SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 [Tricks, Widgets, Themes, Other, FAQ, Config] - xda-developers is extremely customizable and can look and function like andoid with the proper tweaking. I'm still hoping someone can integrate some of the sense tabs like the way maxsense did so I can stop flashing ROM's that bug out.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:40 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
BTW has anyone else noticed that Cookie 2 final doesn't have certain things in the free links/quick links anymore, like "states" or "tabs".
here is a link to the post that straightup posted that has the cab files for state and tab link, i installed them and they do in fact work.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1995544-post28250.html
Old 11-16-2010, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
sorry guys...mine is running flawless (TE). been running for hours and at 102 mb free, no lockups, hangs, or freezes. Have about 30 cabs loaded on top, push internet every 5 min on 2 accounts and running groovemobile plus getting texts and still can't lock it up. every panel is animated wallpaper...

the only bummer thing is the lack of numerical notification on messages and call logs---but oh well.

edit:
the only thing different I may be doing is titanium 11/13 21916
do you mean titanium 11/12? Do you mind posting your exact set up? I beta tested for TX a long time ago for schnaps and I must have tested 20 different ROM's (stock, goodthingsforlife cleanup, and many chefs here) in multiple ways comparing both 6.5 and 6.5x with and without OC by all the different means, different pp, and combing through several different cabs with different graphics drivers. We didn't know about the startmenu replacement back then and I don't remember if I disabled sense. Right now on the 11.12.10 221916 titanium rom I have 129mb free after some of these tweaks that I will be testing TX and SPB with. Back then I want to say only the most popular chefs' titanium builds would be somewhat stable but I would still have to soft reset a couple of times a day.

If you have the time I would like to know your method of flashing (back to stock, task 29, clear storage)? if you are overclocking and what method you are using? What PP you set? Are you removing anything with htcrie? What graphics cab? Which start menu replacement are you using? What cabs you are installing so I can compare to my own. What SD card you are using if you have one? If you are able to scan and complete your media library from SD card?

TIA

Last edited by ryanmv213; 11-16-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint/Boost

Kris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
only 54mb? i have about 100mb, you must be doing something wrong.

You can always go to the nvidia website...

you can get task 29 here:
http://www.ziggy471.com/downloads/Task29.exe

clearing storage is NOT the same as task 29. task 29 will clean everything out, clear storage is still going to leave remnants of your old rom which is what causes the problems.
LOL - thanks - I had found and used Ziggy's before I read this. Still no joy on GPS for googlemaps for Energy 28244 Titanium 11/13
Really want to use iPhoneToday and weather panel and was looking for a small Energy rom. That rom loads the OS ONLY - not the radio etc. I may have to try one of the other Energy roms and just not use sense.......

If I helped... Please hit the THANKS button!
Old 11-16-2010, 04:09 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
iphone today runs super smooth and is super simple to use. I noticed though if you are a texting fiend that the UI will freeze and revert back to sense until you soft reset.

TX has the most eye candy but is the least stable and is not fully functional.

SPB mobile shell has been around as a today replacement for a long time and with mskip and many other xda developers found in this thread [UTIL] SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 [Tricks, Widgets, Themes, Other, FAQ, Config] - xda-developers is extremely customizable and can look and function like andoid with the proper tweaking. I'm still hoping someone can integrate some of the sense tabs like the way maxsense did so I can stop flashing ROM's that bug out.
I like mobile shell so far, really customizable and smooth. No idea why I didn't mess around with it before. I wonder why SenseUI sucks up so much ram. I'm still sticking with diniki glass cookie rom though, since I plan to flipflop around using senseui. I don't like the iphone today, personal preference I guess. Thanks for the link I am going to see what tweaks I can use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
here is a link to the post that straightup posted that has the cab files for state and tab link, i installed them and they do in fact work.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1995544-post28250.html
Thanks for the cabs. I'll probably still flip flop around with mobile shell and senseui, so the cabs will be useful for me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

woowoo is a n00b

Sorry for what I am assuming is a repost.

I am having trouble finding my answer with a search and this thread seems insurmountable to go through.

I recently upgraded to the Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.13.7 z
Rom

I use Verizon but when I got to the Comm Manager it tells me I'm connected to Sprint Data and does not give me any other network options. Is this just a default built in or am I constantly on Sprints towers for data?

Thank you for any help and I apologize if this is a severely nubish question.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by woowoo View Post

I am having trouble finding my answer with a search and this thread seems insurmountable to go through.

Rom

I use Verizon but when I got to the Comm Manager it tells me I'm connected to Sprint Data and does not give me any other network options. Is this just a default built in or am I constantly on Sprints towers for data?

it sounds like you havent ran the carrier provisioning app. you can find it in the start menu. that should solve your issues.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:39 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by woowoo View Post

Rom

please look at one of my posts and in the signature block you'll see a link for the FAQ for this series of roms, it has a lot of information.

to answer your question, once you flash the rom, hard reset again and then start setting your phone up, once it boots up for the first time you need to provision it for your network, its under start menu>tools>carrier provisioning and then it should set the network and all that up for verizon network, you'll also need to get the verizon keyboard fix so that the keyboard works for your verizon phone, its in the paperclip for this thread here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?d...hments&t=86489

here is the link for the FAQ's in case you can't find it: http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?t...er_Suggestions

Last edited by KIOWA69; 11-16-2010 at 05:42 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development