View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 03:21 PM
japper88
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 13| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
Am around 54 MB free RAM with SPB and titanium. Not sure if i like that or not but it doesnt lag.

This is SUPER off topic but I am having issues with my computers graphic card. Do any of you know how I can find all of the drivers I need for my laptop computer (other than going to the HP site)? The HP site does not support Windows 7 for my laptop. I enter my graphics card into NVIDIA but i keep getting different colored lines and i have to shut down and go into safe mode to get rid of it. Any help would be great! Thank you and very sorry this is so off topic, this will save me from buying a new laptop.
only 54mb? i have about 100mb, you must be doing something wrong.

You can always go to the nvidia website...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris443 View Post
I know, you live on this forum! LOLz

While I'm trying to find task 29...

can I accomplish the same by doing Clear Storage and then flashing Energy Titanium? Thanks!

And thjanks for all your help!
you can get task 29 here:
http://www.ziggy471.com/downloads/Task29.exe

clearing storage is NOT the same as task 29. task 29 will clean everything out, clear storage is still going to leave remnants of your old rom which is what causes the problems.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!

Last edited by japper88; 11-16-2010 at 03:25 PM.