PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrellmontez View Post
does anyone have the

B4all cab for 2.5?

thanx in advance?!
to my knowledge there hasn't been a background4all cab made for sense 2018, but you can try the one in the link below for sense 2012 and see if it works, it's a cab so if it works great, if it doesn't then just uninstall it, i don't know why you would need it in these roms you can have the same background on all pages, on the hometab go to menu>set wallpaper>scroll to all tabs and then set the wallpaper for portrait and landscape and then also scroll down to skin taskbar and softkeybar and then your top and bottom curtain will also be the same as the wallpaper.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...l-2.5.2012.cab
Old 10-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
Is anyone having the issue with the Facebook App where the refresh button does nothing? You have to logout then back in to get it to refresh.... every time.
i don't use it but yeah someone a few pages back was saying the same thing, no idea if there is a workaround or what the deal was, just wanted to let you know that you wasn't the only person it was happening to.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
Is anyone having the issue with the Facebook App where the refresh button does nothing? You have to logout then back in to get it to refresh.... every time.
It works eventually (For me at least). Seems like its been very slow for the last few days. I'm currently on 9/29 21680 CHT

David
Old 10-02-2010, 12:31 AM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickforet View Post
I FOUND IT !!! I was complaining about a non aswering issue and I found the guilty item. The problem was that I could not launch the dialer with the "call key" (green one) but this issue happened only when I was on the Sense home screen (with CHT 2). I realize that this issue is due to the presence of the mail widget on the home screen (any level). If I delete this widget and soft reset my phone everything works perfectly. I don't know if this can help somebody but I post it just in case.

1. NRGZ28

A user in the TP2 thread (ppcgeeks) found that if you have the mail widget enabled on any screen, then your talk button stops working.. about 8 hours ago via Digsby
You better recognize fool. PPCgeeks FTW!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
What's the "problem" exactly ?
Got the answer. Had to go into homescreen editor and then push and hold until the delete menu came up.

Thanks for the effort.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rickpub is a n00b

Hi, I first installed 21619 but uninstalled in in favor of 21680. What I noticed is that 21619 had some icons at the top of the start screen that seemed to change the functionality based on time of day. I don't know what it was called and at first thought it was part of cookie 2 until I installed 21680 and they were not there. Guess they changed the theme (or something) a little bit probably changed ring to silence it at night or based on different times of day? Sorry if I'm being totally non discript here but hopefully someone knows what I am talking about (the icons were on the line above the clock to the right of my carrier identifier (sprint).
Old 10-02-2010, 09:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rickpub is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpub View Post
Hi, I first installed 21619 but uninstalled in in favor of 21680. What I noticed is that 21619 had some icons at the top of the start screen that seemed to change the functionality based on time of day. I don't know what it was called and at first thought it was part of cookie 2 until I installed 21680 and they were not there. Guess they changed the theme (or something) a little bit probably changed ring to silence it at night or based on different times of day? Sorry if I'm being totally non discript here but hopefully someone knows what I am talking about (the icons were on the line above the clock to the right of my carrier identifier (sprint).
Ok, found it IS part of cookie 2 and called switchgui. Still not sure why icons don't appear on main screen as they did before. Will play with it and see if I can figure it out.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:38 PM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpub View Post
Ok, found it IS part of cookie 2 and called switchgui. Still not sure why icons don't appear on main screen as they did before. Will play with it and see if I can figure it out.
cht scheduler. you can hide/show chts icons under cht editor. maybe head over to xda and read the cht 2.0, chts, and chte threads? I would post link but I'm on phone.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:50 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
My suggestion would be to try another MicroSD storage card. It seems like whenever I have had problems after a flash that would reappear after subsequent reflashes, it was related to a problem with the storage card.

David
Im my post i said i tried 3 different sd cards and tried then no sdacard.still had the problem. Ill elaborate about the sdcards i use. I flash,or use, a freshly reformatted or new and formatted to fat32 sdcard that is a c2 4 gb sdcard, and sometimes a 2gb sdcard. But ive tried every thing i can think of with the sdcard but the sense restarting issue just keeps happening on any cht 2.0 nrg rom that i use and i cant get it to stop.The rom hasnt lasted longer than 6 hours before the sense restart issue happens to me. No cabs installed,the only changes made were changes in CHT editor 2.0.Hope the problem gets fixed bcuz i really like cht 2.0,but its not stable enough yet for me for daily use.Love it tho.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Im my post i said i tried 3 different sd cards and tried then no sdacard.still had the problem. Ill elaborate about the sdcards i use. I flash,or use, a freshly reformatted or new and formatted to fat32 sdcard that is a c2 4 gb sdcard, and sometimes a 2gb sdcard. But ive tried every thing i can think of with the sdcard but the sense restarting issue just keeps happening on any cht 2.0 nrg rom that i use and i cant get it to stop.The rom hasnt lasted longer than 6 hours before the sense restart issue happens to me. No cabs installed,the only changes made were changes in CHT editor 2.0.Hope the problem gets fixed bcuz i really like cht 2.0,but its not stable enough yet for me for daily use.Love it tho.
I'd (Almost) have to say that it may be something wrong with the phone then.
I'm running the 9/29 CHT 21680 and it had been by far the best ROM I've flashed. Solid and quick although not as good on battery than some of the previous builds. Going to give battery life a few more days before I can really say that though.

Just to make sure, you are doing a clean flash and not importing over any settings, right? Looks like you covered all the bases with the SD cards. Thanks for clarifying that.

David

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development