View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 12:50 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
My suggestion would be to try another MicroSD storage card. It seems like whenever I have had problems after a flash that would reappear after subsequent reflashes, it was related to a problem with the storage card.

David
Im my post i said i tried 3 different sd cards and tried then no sdacard.still had the problem. Ill elaborate about the sdcards i use. I flash,or use, a freshly reformatted or new and formatted to fat32 sdcard that is a c2 4 gb sdcard, and sometimes a 2gb sdcard. But ive tried every thing i can think of with the sdcard but the sense restarting issue just keeps happening on any cht 2.0 nrg rom that i use and i cant get it to stop.The rom hasnt lasted longer than 6 hours before the sense restart issue happens to me. No cabs installed,the only changes made were changes in CHT editor 2.0.Hope the problem gets fixed bcuz i really like cht 2.0,but its not stable enough yet for me for daily use.Love it tho.