PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 05:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to muzik
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
OK, 9/13 23xxx CHT settle in period is done and I must report that I'm quite impressed. I've gone almost two days on a single charge and I'm currently at 56% battery. I'm QUITE impressed.

Stability is fantastic and I haven't even had a single hiccup. Well, maybe a burp... I had one graphics glitch in the add remove programs window.

I'm a happy camper.

David
I have had the same results with the GTX version. It has been the most stable and trouble free for me so far... battery has gotten to be fine also. I almost hate to switch to todays...but I know I will. I will keep this one , though and erase all others. This will now be my fall back ROM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
In regards to the bluetooth issue. I have flashed every Cookie ROM since July in the 6.5.x series. The bluetooth issue remains. Didn't happen on stock and doesn't happen on mighty, so there is something that's causing it. It's about 75% of the time it won't hang up. Aside from that, This ROM has been the best ROM for me ever from NRG. Smooth, solid. Everything so far major works. I noticed the Action MMS only launch SMS. I know that to send a pic message from a pic you must choose mail, Message doesn't work. I'm gonna try Maxx's cab for battery, as I can only go a few hours before she's done...

I still run into Memory problems, even though I PP'd to 12. But it doesn't seem as bad on this ROM. I would be interested to try the Start Menu removal, but I am kinda hesitant due to the fact that once in a while, the start menu is the only thing that works. Not so far on this ROM though, I am SOD free so far. I also removed Arkswitch, I am starting to believe that is the source of many problems. I would be a fan of a different task manager.
Just to back this guy up, I experience the delayed bluetooth hangup issue when my phone is paired with my lexus quite often. If I manually press disconnect on the phone it seems to disconnect sooner, otherwise it sort of just hangs sometimes. I never noticed this until I moved from stock rom to NRG but I never really considered it a major issue. Not worth avoiding NRG at least... great rom!
Old 09-17-2010, 07:56 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Ahhhh...

A quiet night at the NRG inn as we all anxiously await the breakfast menu for tomorrow.

David
Old 09-17-2010, 08:19 PM
nxb
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP 1.0
Carrier: USC

nxb is a n00b

Messed up the comm manager with advanced config. Now everything is out of place and locked to 6 items. How do I fix this without hard reset?
Old 09-17-2010, 10:41 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxb View Post
Messed up the comm manager with advanced config. Now everything is out of place and locked to 6 items. How do I fix this without hard reset?
well the only thing i can say is to go back and change whatever you changed in advanced config back to the way it was and then soft reset, otherwise if you can't remember what all you changed i would suggest a hard reset.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:55 PM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

Developing a start menu replacement package, built-in the ROM to save 40-50 megs of RAM. Will include in next ROM as built in option

NRG via twitter

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:19 AM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
I got 2 pics sent to me, 1 with the phone unlocked and 1 with the phone locked. They both came thru just fine and was able to view them just fine without any problems. Should I try unlocking the phone WHILE the pics are being received?
I forgot that i was going to answer this earlier but i seen a shiny object and got side tracked lol. what had happened was the phone chimed to let me know that i was getting an mms <guess it was downloading> and when i picked the phone up and tried to unlock it in the middle of it downloading it locked the phone up and wouldn't fully unlock, so like i said i just shut the phone off thinking that it would finish downloading and then it would let me unlock the phone, but no dice, i had to soft reset the phone and then after the phone started up it showed that i had two mms messages so i went and viewed them, that was the first mms messages that i got on this rom <9-13 Dinik Glass>.

***Update***
just had my wife send me a picture and i tried to unlock as it was downloading it and it didn't lock up like it did this morning so i don't know what the deal is, don't know if it matters that my brother is on a different network than sprint or not, oh well no idea what could have been the issue, life goes on lol.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 09-18-2010 at 12:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
Developing a start menu replacement package, built-in the ROM to save 40-50 megs of RAM. Will include in next ROM as built in option

NRG via twitter
Where the hell have u been!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I forgot that i was going to answer this earlier but i seen a shiny object and got side tracked lol. what had happened was the phone chimed to let me know that i was getting an mms <guess it was downloading> and when i picked the phone up and tried to unlock it in the middle of it downloading it locked the phone up and wouldn't fully unlock, so like i said i just shut the phone off thinking that it would finish downloading and then it would let me unlock the phone, but no dice, i had to soft reset the phone and then after the phone started up it showed that i had two mms messages so i went and viewed them, that was the first mms messages that i got on this rom <9-13 Dinik Glass>.

***Update***
just had my wife send me a picture and i tried to unlock as it was downloading it and it didn't lock up like it did this morning so i don't know what the deal is, don't know if it matters that my brother is on a different network than sprint or not, oh well no idea what could have been the issue, life goes on lol.
Must have been one of those retard mistakes LOL Glad its working good for u bro!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:50 AM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Must have been one of those retard mistakes LOL Glad its working good for u bro!
lord knows that i have plenty of those lol.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development