View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Alpine-
Regular 'Geeker

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
In regards to the bluetooth issue. I have flashed every Cookie ROM since July in the 6.5.x series. The bluetooth issue remains. Didn't happen on stock and doesn't happen on mighty, so there is something that's causing it. It's about 75% of the time it won't hang up. Aside from that, This ROM has been the best ROM for me ever from NRG. Smooth, solid. Everything so far major works. I noticed the Action MMS only launch SMS. I know that to send a pic message from a pic you must choose mail, Message doesn't work. I'm gonna try Maxx's cab for battery, as I can only go a few hours before she's done...

I still run into Memory problems, even though I PP'd to 12. But it doesn't seem as bad on this ROM. I would be interested to try the Start Menu removal, but I am kinda hesitant due to the fact that once in a while, the start menu is the only thing that works. Not so far on this ROM though, I am SOD free so far. I also removed Arkswitch, I am starting to believe that is the source of many problems. I would be a fan of a different task manager.
Just to back this guy up, I experience the delayed bluetooth hangup issue when my phone is paired with my lexus quite often. If I manually press disconnect on the phone it seems to disconnect sooner, otherwise it sort of just hangs sometimes. I never noticed this until I moved from stock rom to NRG but I never really considered it a major issue. Not worth avoiding NRG at least... great rom!