View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 12:19 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
I got 2 pics sent to me, 1 with the phone unlocked and 1 with the phone locked. They both came thru just fine and was able to view them just fine without any problems. Should I try unlocking the phone WHILE the pics are being received?
I forgot that i was going to answer this earlier but i seen a shiny object and got side tracked lol. what had happened was the phone chimed to let me know that i was getting an mms <guess it was downloading> and when i picked the phone up and tried to unlock it in the middle of it downloading it locked the phone up and wouldn't fully unlock, so like i said i just shut the phone off thinking that it would finish downloading and then it would let me unlock the phone, but no dice, i had to soft reset the phone and then after the phone started up it showed that i had two mms messages so i went and viewed them, that was the first mms messages that i got on this rom <9-13 Dinik Glass>.

***Update***
just had my wife send me a picture and i tried to unlock as it was downloading it and it didn't lock up like it did this morning so i don't know what the deal is, don't know if it matters that my brother is on a different network than sprint or not, oh well no idea what could have been the issue, life goes on lol.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 09-18-2010 at 12:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.