PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 1| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMalo View Post
I'm not sure if this has been touched upon, but I'm having a problem with the function (fn) key on the physical keyboard. When I press it, it only shows the key of the button pressed, not the upper symbol. For example, if i press fn + m, it only shows m not ? symbol. It worked prior to updating the rom. I did the last 3 or 4 rom updates, cookie 21900 series, Is there a fix for this? I've looked around and did a search but couldn't find anything relevant to this issue.
If I'm not mistaken there's a keyboard fix on page 1 within the first few posts, there's one for Sprint and one for Verizon, install that and see if it fixes your issue.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 1| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 2016

Can someone tell me what BT 500 Build is (noob question)
Old 07-05-2010, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Howie411 is just getting started

Anyway to fix the issue where after you install a new rom and login to facebook it posts a blank facebook update.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

One quick question please,
does anyone know how to save picture message to my phone please? I can`t seem to find any feature with that option.
Thanks
Old 07-05-2010, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

2phonejones is keeping up the good work2phonejones is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
does anyone know how to save picture message to my phone please? I can`t seem to find any feature with that option.
Thanks

When your viewing the image goto menu then save media.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
bluetooth drivers is what my guess is.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Thanks
If you could limit your question to the single correct thread only, that would be great. This is the second time in 2 days you have "spammed" multiple rom threads with the same question. The search function works quite well.

Thanks.

Mr. X
PPCGeeks Staff

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 07-05-2010, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

stevey5036 is keeping up the good workstevey5036 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
It is the bluetooth package that is essentially like a driver for the phone.

Unfortunately, the build 500 package didn't fix my hang up problem either. I can get it to hang up after I hold the button twice.. And I also am getting data disconnection pop up errors after I do so. What a pain

What I did notice (and this may be completely unrelated) is that after I provision my phone for Verizon, my data connection settings are still labeled as "Sprint" and not verizon wireless. While both networks do the same operation to open a data connection (#777), it seems like the Sprint settings are sticking and the Verizon Wireless settings are not being imported correctly. I do not understand why the phone has data connection problems after I attempt to end a phone call with the button on my bluetooth device however. I am stumped.
Old 07-05-2010, 04:08 PM
N00b
Carrier: US Cellular

Veezy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey5036 View Post
It is the bluetooth package that is essentially like a driver for the phone.

Unfortunately, the build 500 package didn't fix my hang up problem either. I can get it to hang up after I hold the button twice.. And I also am getting data disconnection pop up errors after I do so. What a pain

What I did notice (and this may be completely unrelated) is that after I provision my phone for Verizon, my data connection settings are still labeled as "Sprint" and not verizon wireless. While both networks do the same operation to open a data connection (#777), it seems like the Sprint settings are sticking and the Verizon Wireless settings are not being imported correctly. I do not understand why the phone has data connection problems after I attempt to end a phone call with the button on my bluetooth device however. I am stumped.
I'm not sure if this will fix your issue, but after I set up my carrier provisioning to USC and soft reseted my phone, in order to have data work correctly I had to go to settings then connections then connections again. From there, I selected "Advanced" selected "select networks" and set both "programs that..." options to "USC." You may need to do the same and select Verizon.

After I did this I had no issue with syncing with Google for my contacts/calendar/email and no issues with accessing the internet. Also, that made MMS work perfectly. I've followed the above steps with every energy ROM I've downloaded with no issues afterwards.
Old 07-05-2010, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

stevey5036 is keeping up the good workstevey5036 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veezy View Post
I'm not sure if this will fix your issue, but after I set up my carrier provisioning to USC and soft reseted my phone, in order to have data work correctly I had to go to settings then connections then connections again. From there, I selected "Advanced" selected "select networks" and set both "programs that..." options to "USC." You may need to do the same and select Verizon.

After I did this I had no issue with syncing with Google for my contacts/calendar/email and no issues with accessing the internet. Also, that made MMS work perfectly. I've followed the above steps with every energy ROM I've downloaded with no issues afterwards.
Yeah, I haven't really had any problems with actually utilizing my data connection, just having disconnection issues with trying to disconnect a phone call over bluetooth. There were some funky settings within the advanced network settings that I changed around, but that didn't solve the problem. Could it be possible that when trying to disconnect the BT call, it is actually trying to disconnect the data connection instead? Wild shot in the dark... I'm pretty sure that the data connection cannot be active anyway while in a phone call.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development