View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 12:44 AM
DatBoiDame
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I forgot that i was going to answer this earlier but i seen a shiny object and got side tracked lol. what had happened was the phone chimed to let me know that i was getting an mms <guess it was downloading> and when i picked the phone up and tried to unlock it in the middle of it downloading it locked the phone up and wouldn't fully unlock, so like i said i just shut the phone off thinking that it would finish downloading and then it would let me unlock the phone, but no dice, i had to soft reset the phone and then after the phone started up it showed that i had two mms messages so i went and viewed them, that was the first mms messages that i got on this rom <9-13 Dinik Glass>.

***Update***
just had my wife send me a picture and i tried to unlock as it was downloading it and it didn't lock up like it did this morning so i don't know what the deal is, don't know if it matters that my brother is on a different network than sprint or not, oh well no idea what could have been the issue, life goes on lol.
Must have been one of those retard mistakes LOL Glad its working good for u bro!
This post has been thanked 2 times.