PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 09:26 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoss View Post
hello i installed this rom Energy.RHODCDMA.21914.Sense2.5.Cookie.Aug.18. i am using tp2 on boostmobile. some times when i open msn messenger it automatically closed from task manager when i open another program like opera or internet explorer. do you know what rom do i need ? i don't want msn been closed everytime i open new program.
thank you.
Welcome aboard.

Well, I dunno about you, but I use Parling (start menu > internet > Parlingo). There you can use msn. Much better than the actual windows live messenger.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecool View Post
using dinik 23xx of 28th aug

y twitter saying account was forbidden to access twitter.
Me, too. Not just you.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:38 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarAxe View Post
Me, too. Not just you.
Use Mo'tweets, not twitter Tab. Twitter tab not working for all roms, not just NRG
Old 08-31-2010, 10:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

KennyD is just getting started

Hey was just reading a bit of the thread here. I am using "Verizon MR2 Fixed by Mr. X" and having the same exact problem with HTC Peep/Twitter, so I doubt it is related to the ROM being used.

Exact Error Message: "The account was forbidden to access the twitter server!"
Old 08-31-2010, 10:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Old 08-31-2010, 10:30 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
oh em gee guyz lyke what iz pagepool and why cant i send MMS messages on Sprint
PS: I want my battery to last a month and a ROM that reads my thoughts! NAOW!
/end sarcasm
Some posts in all this data bring a smile... thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
The page pool has been posted to this thread so many times & just about every other ROM thread. People take advantage of the search function!! Even the PAPERCLIP next to the thread name in "CDMA TP2 Upgrades" section...

EDIT: This is from my Signature ENERGY ROM THREAD | ATTACHMENTS PAGE . It is the same link as the paperclip next to the ROM name. All the cabs people post to the thread will be there.
:>)) Ha.. yep, getting to be like the sprint keyboard fix questions!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Thanks for the replies. I have tried both global and gsm only. But neither works. And it is only SMS sending that i'm having trouble with. Everything else is fine.
I'd repost up one... in the general tp2 FORUM.

Quote:
I updated the guide on my signature if anyone wants to take a look at it. Its not anything special but it might help with battery life. The 8.28 ROM is running great and I am getting even more battery life (3 full days) than I was before.
Yes, I did go there. Love it... just too funny, thanks again.. tossen dirt around when everyone is crapping out, your extending to 3 days... LOL!!
LOVE IT. I may even toss a few of those cabs in my mix.. however, I've already got 10 times as many as you that I load :>))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguana775 View Post
Anyone have an issue with Excel? I want to hide the column and row headers but when I go to View -> Show, the Show menu item is disabled so I can access it.
btw, I'm on 23*** cookie Aug 28th.
Got on my wifes tp2 (1 month old ROM) & it works fine, mine doesn't... (Aug 28 cookie), so yes I was able to duplicate the error, no I don't have a solution, no your not going nuts! :>)) Yes, I'd PM NRG & let him know! Better yet, twitter him.

BTW, T-tank is empty, will re-dump tomorrow after refilled... :>))

Last edited by teradog; 08-31-2010 at 10:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:45 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
I updated the guide on my signature if anyone wants to take a look at it. Its not anything special but it might help with battery life. The 8.28 ROM is running great and I am getting even more battery life (3 full days) than I was before.

KIOWA

YOU NEED TO TRY THESE 6 CABS!! 3 DAYS!!!????
From Agentz919
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=24014

01_Battery Monitor.cab (18.2 KB, 13 views) 03_Maxx134_BatterySaving_ReducePollingIntervals.ca b (2.3 KB, 15 views) 04_shaolin BatterySaver.cab (1.0 KB, 16 views) 06_Ninja Duck Disable DRV - TVOUT.cab (380 Bytes, 16 views) NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh.cab (1,006 Bytes, 10 views)

07_nueBattery2TP2CDMA-122-v1.2-cab.cab (67.3 KB, 15 views)
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

prboy1969 is keeping up the good workprboy1969 is keeping up the good work

Ok , so after reading for about an hur and a half straight . I'm still no where near having working MMS . Already installled the Sprint Keyboard fix cab . Need help with this , please . I send at least 8-10 pics a day for work and such . I need this working . Thanks in advance for the help .

Old 08-31-2010, 11:07 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post

KIOWA

YOU NEED TO TRY THESE 6 CABS!! 3 DAYS!!!????
From Agentz919
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=24014

01_Battery Monitor.cab (18.2 KB, 13 views) 03_Maxx134_BatterySaving_ReducePollingIntervals.ca b (2.3 KB, 15 views) 04_shaolin BatterySaver.cab (1.0 KB, 16 views) 06_Ninja Duck Disable DRV - TVOUT.cab (380 Bytes, 16 views) NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh.cab (1,006 Bytes, 10 views)

07_nueBattery2TP2CDMA-122-v1.2-cab.cab (67.3 KB, 15 views)
yeah some of those i run already, but I'll try installing the others and see how it does, went to his post that you linked to and thanked him also, thanks. I'm in the process of bluetoothing <if that's a word lol> android over to my phone and maybe mess with that in a little bit or tomorrow when i get a chance, went over and read the thread on it to see what was working and what the issues were so we'll see how it goes, i was excited at first but i guess the newness has warn off and in no hurry to mess with it really since there are some issues.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:07 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

Quote:
Thank you so much for the battery guideline. Thanked you here and on your battery guideline post. Thank you.

Can you please tell me how to turn off the startup animation and sound? My phone needs time to start up and its annoying

Last edited by bteljuice; 08-31-2010 at 11:13 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development