PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 02:25 AM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
"NRGZ28: Looks like everyone's shying away from downloading the 23127 build.
You don't know what you're missing... lol"

On it, LOVIN IT !!!!!! Once overclocked at 748 it the smoothest build I've run so far. GREAT WORK.
Yeah, the latest build OC's to 748 with no SOD on my device. My previous stable limit was 710. I also switched from GTX to CHT (no dinik)

Last edited by thewahlrus; 08-30-2010 at 02:28 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:26 AM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
what's so hard about using the phone to end a call
I once watched Lifetime for 7 hours because my remote control was a few inches out of reach on the other end of the couch.

I'm just sayin...
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr3nZy View Post
wait wait wait a minute...
DRM is working in this build!! I can transfer my subscription tracks.
Thank you NRG. Your amazing!
Activation confirmed, its working. For those of you who haven't a flipping clue what a DRM is , here is another reason to love Energy. DRM is "digital rights managment". It allows windows to put an expiration date on audio/video content. My local library uses a system called Overdrive media to down load free audio books to your phone, then in 7 days it DRM expires and it won't play.
It now works on 6.5, so check your local library, or sites like amazon or audiobooks.com have monthly subscriptions services. If you like listening to books that are newer than 50 yrs old its great.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
maybe it's me, but i have no idea what you are saying, are you saying you can't access the hotfile to maxsense 23127? here's the link if that's what you are asking for: http://hotfile.com/dl/65409731/5892a...Aug.28.7z.html

and if you are saying that you can't flash the rom then i would suggest you re-download it as you probably have a bad download.
sorry, i was angry and in a hurry. I have downloaded and flashed the MaxSense 23127 three times today and the dialer will not come up. i cannot make a phone call is what i meant to say. maybe i will redownload if I'm the only one with this problem. (this is the only 6.5.x build i have ever liked )
Old 08-30-2010, 02:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
I once watched Lifetime for 7 hours because my remote control was a few inches out of reach on the other end of the couch.

I'm just sayin...
LOL that is hilarious!! I cant sit here and lie like I havent watched a channel for hrs and hrs because the remote fell and I refused to pick it up... I was comfortable LOL
Old 08-30-2010, 04:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

docnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Wow so i aint the only one who watches crappy/weird/chick shows on tv just because im too comfortable to get up and look for the damn remote. my ex had pointed it out and made it look like i needed help... im not sick im just lazy....

HTC Universal-->Imate Jam(HTC Magician)-->Imate K-jam(HTC Wizard)-->HTC Mogul-->Touch Pro-->Touch Pro 2-->wonder what the next windows phone is going to be ??
Old 08-30-2010, 09:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Activation confirmed, its working. For those of you who haven't a flipping clue what a DRM is , here is another reason to love Energy. DRM is "digital rights managment". It allows windows to put an expiration date on audio/video content. My local library uses a system called Overdrive media to down load free audio books to your phone, then in 7 days it DRM expires and it won't play.
It now works on 6.5, so check your local library, or sites like amazon or audiobooks.com have monthly subscriptions services. If you like listening to books that are newer than 50 yrs old its great.
Hey swlaraut, thanks for the heads up on the ebooks. I want to give it a try with the overdrive media as well. To get it to work did you just install the NRGZ28 Ereader tab WVGA cab, then download the audio book to your phone, and thats it? Thanks.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Wizard>Universal>Rhodium
Carrier: Qtel

cutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Y dun NRG add opera 10 to his fabulous ROMS, any clue ??
Old 08-30-2010, 09:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecool View Post
Y dun NRG add opera 10 to his fabulous ROMS, any clue ??
I believe it adversely interferes with other programs on the ROM.

At least that is my understanding.

dave
Old 08-30-2010, 10:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
Yeah, the latest build OC's to 748 with no SOD on my device. My previous stable limit was 710. I also switched from GTX to CHT (no dinik)
I have been running the latest GTX 23127 ROM and using OCT_V-1.5 @ 787.2 since Sunday afternoon with no problems yet!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development