PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 12:13 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Goooooooood Morning,

I'm out for a week & the threads went from 2200 to 2400!!!!!!
And what the hey is going on anyway? Doesn't NRG realize it's been 2 whole entire days since his last release? Slacker... :>))

I'm only about 10 releases behind!!

Was "up nort" & Verizon is known for their coverage "up der".. my buddy needed to do some work, went to 2 different little towns & he couldn't get either Verizon or any Wifi... I put the good old trusty Sprint TP2 on wifi, stuck it in the window & he used it as a hotspot.... said it was like being at work!! So Sprint doesn't suck :>)))

Plus, everyone knows Sprint download speeds rock that other company...

Time to use up the T-Tank...
welcome back bro, yeah if you have been gone a week you know how things seem to fly around here, now get to work and answer questions, can't have the customer service around here slacking! lol.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:29 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
I believe it adversely interferes with other programs on the ROM.

At least that is my understanding.

dave
re. opera 10, search this thread, i beleive you'll find 10 doesn't work with the physical slider below the screen... +-...

I wonder.... has anyone ever tried lately?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:31 PM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
welcome back bro, yeah if you have been gone a week you know how things seem to fly around here, now get to work and answer questions, can't have the customer service around here slacking! lol.
Thanks!
ha! "customer service... slacking" ?? LOL, don't think so with you on board... you've got the last 10 of 15 posts!! :>))

*edit*... i'm going for 11 of 15! ha!

OK, so I see we've got a 3 way race going between..
thewalrus
biodat
nuedof

I'll do my best to get you guys over the 2k threshold! (don't hold ur breath about anything in the VIP lounge though... ooopppsss did i say that out loud?! :>)) sorry, shame on me...

BTW Nuedog... was looking up some of your posts to ensure proper thanks were given (:>)) and saw this shameless plug: Here is a great walkthru by teradog for those of you considering jumping to a custom ROM. This one covers EVERYTHING... backup, unlocking, Task29, flashing, tweaking, android...... And the best part is that all the links to everything is in the thread too CLICK HERE to check it out!

LOL!! thanks

WHAT THE HE77?????? SOUND ON ANDROID & TP2!!!!???? "somebody stop me.." sorry if this is a repost.. WOW WOW WOW
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=627997 Please either post or PM me if you've got this running?! (sound working)

Last edited by teradog; 08-30-2010 at 01:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Gsaraco is a n00b

I notice that when I slide out my keyboard from a locked state, the Today screen gets messed up (looks like it's trying to cram the portrait layout into the left half of the landscape screen). Sometimes I can't get the screen back to normal and I just have to reset the phone. I've tried the three different lockscreen styles and this seems to happen with all of them. To avoid this I have to make sure I unlock the screen first, then slide out the keyboard. This isn't too bad, but it's still easy to slide out the keyboard first without thinking, so it leads to many unwanted resets. Anyone else experience this issue?

Anyway I'm new to this thread but I've been enjoying the stylish Energy ROMs for a while now! Keep up the good work
Old 08-30-2010, 12:57 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsaraco View Post
I notice that when I slide out my keyboard from a locked state, the Today screen gets messed up (looks like it's trying to cram the portrait layout into the left half of the landscape screen). Sometimes I can't get the screen back to normal and I just have to reset the phone. I've tried the three different lockscreen styles and this seems to happen with all of them. To avoid this I have to make sure I unlock the screen first, then slide out the keyboard. This isn't too bad, but it's still easy to slide out the keyboard first without thinking, so it leads to many unwanted resets. Anyone else experience this issue?

Anyway I'm new to this thread but I've been enjoying the stylish Energy ROMs for a while now! Keep up the good work
Welcome! You've now got rep :>))
Yep, i still have some slight issues with landscape once in a while.. i just live with it..
Old 08-30-2010, 01:32 PM
VIP Member - Retired

OK so here's the issue.. I was so pissed, on the road, SOD's 20 times a day, every time I wanted to use it I had to reboot.... went to Aug 25 cookie 23xxx (not 127)
Still some issues.

Works great now, I'm not reflashing as it's so fast & works good!

1. Flashed Aug 25 23xxxcookie with pp12. Huge on 12 page pool now, (could go through posts over the last month on all the trials & tests).
2. windows\startup deleted arkswitch, touch lock pro, & setcpuspeed (autoinstalls/restores with sashimi)

Everything ran fine! no memory or any issues..., added back in setcpuspeed (@ 710) & still perfect. I'm not touching this thing for a while.

Also, question... anyone have tv.com running well on the tp2? If so what browser? skyfire is pretty choppy for me & I've got great reception! (check my field trial sig) I believe skyfire is the only one doing new enough flash for tv.com. (rendered @ their servers) but if anyone has success elsewhere please let me know.

*edit* perhaps I can watch tv.com on Android side now?! it has the lastest flash right?

Last edited by teradog; 08-30-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
I once watched Lifetime for 7 hours because my remote control was a few inches out of reach on the other end of the couch.

I'm just sayin...
That's funny!!!!! I have done the same thing but was in a hotel and the movie previews were on starting with "Welcome to the Holiday Inn..."
Old 08-30-2010, 02:33 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Is there a way to check the ##DEBUG# or field trial tests on NRGZ roms. ##DEFAULT# doesnt work for me on NRGZ rom.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:36 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Is there a way to check the ##DEBUG# or field trial tests on NRGZ roms. ##DEFAULT# doesnt work for me on NRGZ rom.

CAB to launch EPST / FieldTrial / DmRouter / PRL - Updated (2010-03-13)
Old 08-30-2010, 02:44 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Thank you so much. Ive wanted this for quite some time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development