PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 12:01 AM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 8| 21916|24634 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by bait28 View Post
How do I flash a .7z file... Help
Show it your tits.

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
It's like a winzip file, you should download 7-zip and use that to unpack the files, here's the link to the website: http://www.7-zip.org/
Old 09-11-2010, 12:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855
Carrier: Sprint

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
First, it has to be extracted like a .zip file. Google 7-zip to download the free program. Then your phone has to be unlocked and synced to your computer. Follow the link in DaveTN's sig to see full instructions on flashing a custom rom. Good luck.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855
Carrier: Sprint

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
Show it your tits.
Damn, I totally misunderstood the question.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:14 AM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0
Carrier: VZW

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
Damn, I totally misunderstood the question.
I know, you people with your "programs" and "googles". I swear everything with you computer nerds is always apps, apps, apps. Don't you ever think about anything else? It's like a room full of teen-aged boys.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

I expected more from you t-bob, especially with that avatar.

Last edited by thewahlrus; 09-11-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
I posted a few pages back that USB tethering worked fine for me (was using 24631.Cookie.Sep.04) only when the SIM card is inserted. I tested this on a fresh 23634.Cookie.Sep.08 and the behavior is the same without the SIM. With the SIM inserted, I had to make one minor change:

On the Internet Sharing screen:

Menu > Connection Settings > Advanced > Select Networks

Change "Programs that automatically connect to a private network should connect using" > arrow-down and select Sprint

Works perfectly for me. Somebody test this and see if solves your problem!!
Just wanted to thank you (and thanked) for the info. I didn't have a sim card, so I ordered a 1.50 one on a ebay. It came today, I dropped it in and it works perfect . Thanks a bunch.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:48 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
I'm on 21916, very strange. Issues with radio on fresh install nothing added.
pressing Voicemail on CHT actually calls another family member.
I never selected, but when my phone was acting erractic, my number was hidden to caller.
I am becoming convinced that most battery Issues must be in the area of how Energy cooks his rom in the phone settings..(GSM&CDMA)
No matter how many builds and versions this issue persists on some users.
I think it because I used PIM backup BEFORE I installed sprint cab.
Gona reflash & try again

Another surprise, but good:
Sense more stable.
No "Application Data" on storage card.
Running as a test overclocking at previously unattainable speed!
I could never stay at 768Mhz more than a minute without Sense freeze...
Now Im running steady at 768Mhz! Woohoo!
Strange how its running smooth now, but still even without overclock it was eating more battery than last Build..
I dunno if you were talking about me but if so, your mistaken I never said anything about being so Slow. Mayby you should retrace to see who quoted that I am curious as I never read that.
Lot's of stuff here, thanks. First, yes... :>)) was downloading, installing & putting your "NEW" cab in my Sashimi cab list... & posting at the same time... HA! Names were too close!
1st section: You're the first I've heard with those issues. Although I swear when I put my phone on speaker phone is sometimes puts itself on mute. Redownload & reflash?
2nd: battery, ROM cook: I'd add OS build, seems the 23127 (1, entire series was at least 2 times as good for me.
"Sense more stable." Agreed, my OC is up 2! my thoughts for the day post echos many of the same...
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidgun View Post
This is the fastest working ROM I have used so far. Too bad about not having voice command option, but that is the only complaint I can make about this ROM thus far. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by outbackpaul View Post
Is there a way to add the voice command to a rom?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
i was bored and found the cab for microsoft voice command, give this a try and see if it works.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...0&d=1257002904
Probably don't want to use that one, may work... real old, may cause issues, check my sig for all voice stuff, MANY newer Voice, speech, Bing, Tellme, MS Voice Command
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
He didn't mean Maxx, he meant Maan76 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=24830
THANK YOU, NICE CATCH
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
I saw this a while ago but because of your post just decided to try it now. I settle at 90 mb free. However I have a couple of questions about your post.
Those two statements right there. Are you saying map the start menu replacement to windows hardkey? I can't, program is nowhere to be found.
Also what popup icon? did I miss something?
**edit** also, i like my X button. I used the cab from here to re enable X button (it's only there when program a program is open).
YES, VERY COOL 90 MB!!! 10 days ago, we were all crying about running out of memory & now I'm at 90???!!! This is CRAZY... Strongly feel this is the biggest thing to hit since OC!
In order of hugeness (word?) on the TP2 IMO.
1. Android
2. Over Clocking
3. This startmenu replacement. NO MORE RAM issues!!!
Had to post this here to ensure the gang saw this... just unreal... won't be for all, as some are not as adventurous... but after all the zillions of posts about memory... this just takes the cake!
Re. your 2 Qs
Agreed, thought it would be easy, I couldn't find either... I'm using NRG tools/xbutton settings to map win key press to the task mgr right now, but will probably install magic button.

***edit*** QUICK MENU (not magic... use to use magic also, but below description is quick)

I use to use that for the TP1 & was amazing, I almost never went into the winkey settings... don't know why I stopped using it.. provides phenomenal quick access to start & settings, perfect sub here. So I'll probably map winkey to magic button & long press win key to the xtask task manager someone post a couple pages ago, installed looks nice!!
Re. the X button, in the post I put the link to the paper clip, everytime I try it that cab breaks my sense & won't load. BTW TIP: If your hosed on sense reboot w/ keyboard out & often you can recover... I've found however, that the back arrow hard key does almost the exact same!! never really used it before, until Android.

That button?
I ran the xbutton & startmenu enabler cab, but aborted install at the last second & after the abort is when I noticed it, worked great.. after a reboot.. gone???

A few minor details to work out... back arrow instead of x.. a couple positioning things... Can't believe the RAM!! I may even reburn & go to 16 page pool! (or more)

OCMan StartMenu Replacement,
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=25017

Last edited by teradog; 09-12-2010 at 05:56 AM.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Check this out!! Something nice to bring HTC to your desktop... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...15&postcount=1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:15 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Just wanted to thank you (and thanked) for the info. I didn't have a sim card, so I ordered a 1.50 one on a ebay. It came today, I dropped it in and it works perfect . Thanks a bunch.
Good to hear you got it working... re. the SIM... Some things are too amazing.. you don't happen to have that link do you? I gotta see this.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:16 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

unable to change my prl can anyone help out i loaded the new sprint radio but still unable to make any prl changes i want to change the prl registry line 3 now in disable state and line 4th now set at zero can anyone point out how or were to find this registry settings please

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development