PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 12:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

IIVisionII is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

I restored the phone to before i installed the mms cab and then provisioned it. Seems to be working OK so far now. Thanks for the help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sak211 View Post
thanks and one more thing has anyone had a issue with the stock 2.5 sense rom reading the ac charger as a usb connection and not charging correctly
yea someone had that problem before.it is not in this thread but in the main touch pro 2 page there should be a post about that.id link you bit in on my phone not my comp
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
yea someone had that problem before.it is not in this thread but in the main touch pro 2 page there should be a post about that.id link you bit in on my phone not my comp
Yeah I read about it too, the thread I was reading the person wasnt using an OEM charger adapter with his or her phone and was having this issue. It was a while ago and I have no clue what thread I was in or have the slightest idea of what its called... So this whole post of mine was really no help LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

encore18 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to encore18 Send a message via MSN to encore18 Send a message via Yahoo to encore18

I just loaded this rom, and have used energy roms in the past and have always been impressed. For some reason my phone is constantly sending data with this newest rom, Its slowing my phone down and the data is really sloooww.. What could be wrong?
Old 08-22-2010, 06:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

mkappeli is just getting started
HELP!!!! International Roaming not working!

HELP!!!

I just arrived in Paris and my phone is not picking any networks. I went and set the phone to only use GSM and still nothing.... What could this be? Could this have something to do with using Energy ROM.... Do i need flash a different radio... I dont have much time till I lose WiFi again... Any help would be much appreciated!...... Thank you!

I just tried manually selecting GSM band and nothing!!

EDIT:: So I task29 with the newest VZW radio 2.35. Then I downloaded the stock rom and still not getting service... WTF.... any ideas?

Last edited by mkappeli; 08-22-2010 at 09:12 AM.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:42 AM
dtjohnst

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I just tried Energy Rom for the first time (I used the 23678 CHT Energy one), and WOW! Blazing fast, lots of RAM to spare, and wicked eyecandy! I should've fired it up a long, long time ago.

I have one quick question, since I was using the default Windows screen before (you know, the ugly one, not any of the Sense UI's)... I have my Exchange account set up with activesync for push, I have my hotmail account coming in via "Live" for push...and my gmail...welll....

I used to use Seven Beta, but I don't really need my Gmail to push. So I set it up to check every 15 mins as an IMAP account. Here's the thing, if mail comes in and I check it on the HTC Mail Tab, I can often tell when it's not something I want. But if I hit "menu" and then "delete", it only deletes it from my device, not the server. So next time it syncs (whether I hit "send/receive" or wait the 15 mins), that same message comes in again. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere so that deleting form the HTC Mail Tab deletes it from the server? If I hit the inbox softkey and then delete, everything works fine...it's just if I delete from the HTC mail tab...

Thanks!
Old 08-22-2010, 09:32 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by go4fan View Post
I am having a problem with Energy.RHODCDMA.21914.Sense2.1.Aug.18 where the battery indicator in the taskbar is stuck at 100%. Is this a known problem and/or is a possible fix available? Thanks
Usually does that for me every once in a while. It either spontaneously fixes itself or i do a soft reset and it starts reading normal.

Have you done any taskbar changes?

If not just try a soft reset and see if that helps.

David
Old 08-22-2010, 09:38 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I loaded up Aug 18 "Standard Energy" 23678 yesterday and I'm loving it! So far everything is working great and it is exceptionally fast for me overclocked at 710. I stuck with NRG's cooked in pagepool and start out with 73mb of 177 free.

Some things I've noticed in particular: Rotating the HTC album and mysic tab is FAST - like my iPlod Touch FAST. Launching prograns is very quick.

While I miss all the cool features of the CoOckie ROMS, I think I can live with this one for a while.

Again, flawless setup for me (no task29 either) and everything was working out of the box. Text, Data, weather, phone, etc. Great Job NRG.

Since I'm using a non-cookie ROM, I may play around a bit with some taskbars and other themes and see if I can come up with something to show NRG.

Daivd
Old 08-22-2010, 09:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

sak211 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Yeah I read about it too, the thread I was reading the person wasnt using an OEM charger adapter with his or her phone and was having this issue. It was a while ago and I have no clue what thread I was in or have the slightest idea of what its called... So this whole post of mine was really no help LOL
I found it thanks for the help I couldn't find a solution on XDA I attached a link to the thread just in case someone else has the same issue
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=131574
Old 08-22-2010, 09:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I loaded up Aug 18 "Standard Energy" 23678 yesterday and I'm loving it! So far everything is working great and it is exceptionally fast for me overclocked at 710. I stuck with NRG's cooked in pagepool and start out with 73mb of 177 free.

Some things I've noticed in particular: Rotating the HTC album and mysic tab is FAST - like my iPlod Touch FAST. Launching prograns is very quick.

While I miss all the cool features of the CoOckie ROMS, I think I can live with this one for a while.

Again, flawless setup for me (no task29 either) and everything was working out of the box. Text, Data, weather, phone, etc. Great Job NRG.

Since I'm using a non-cookie ROM, I may play around a bit with some taskbars and other themes and see if I can come up with something to show NRG.

Daivd
I was on this ROM for the last couple days and it was flawless, no hangups or anything. I was also running at 710Mhz. I just needed more than 9 quick links, and could not find a compatible 16/20 quick links upgrade for the newer Manila versions. It appears that no one is making them anymore, maybe 'cause CHT is out there now.

I put on Cookie Dinik glass this AM and am already having lockups with Facebook tab. So . . . if you find a way to get 16/20 quick links on that ROM let me know and I'll switch back in a heart beat.

dave

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development