View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 09:38 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

I loaded up Aug 18 "Standard Energy" 23678 yesterday and I'm loving it! So far everything is working great and it is exceptionally fast for me overclocked at 710. I stuck with NRG's cooked in pagepool and start out with 73mb of 177 free.

Some things I've noticed in particular: Rotating the HTC album and mysic tab is FAST - like my iPlod Touch FAST. Launching prograns is very quick.

While I miss all the cool features of the CoOckie ROMS, I think I can live with this one for a while.

Again, flawless setup for me (no task29 either) and everything was working out of the box. Text, Data, weather, phone, etc. Great Job NRG.

Since I'm using a non-cookie ROM, I may play around a bit with some taskbars and other themes and see if I can come up with something to show NRG.

Daivd
This post has been thanked 3 times.