View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 08:42 AM
dtjohnst

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 18| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

I just tried Energy Rom for the first time (I used the 23678 CHT Energy one), and WOW! Blazing fast, lots of RAM to spare, and wicked eyecandy! I should've fired it up a long, long time ago.

I have one quick question, since I was using the default Windows screen before (you know, the ugly one, not any of the Sense UI's)... I have my Exchange account set up with activesync for push, I have my hotmail account coming in via "Live" for push...and my gmail...welll....

I used to use Seven Beta, but I don't really need my Gmail to push. So I set it up to check every 15 mins as an IMAP account. Here's the thing, if mail comes in and I check it on the HTC Mail Tab, I can often tell when it's not something I want. But if I hit "menu" and then "delete", it only deletes it from my device, not the server. So next time it syncs (whether I hit "send/receive" or wait the 15 mins), that same message comes in again. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere so that deleting form the HTC Mail Tab deletes it from the server? If I hit the inbox softkey and then delete, everything works fine...it's just if I delete from the HTC mail tab...

Thanks!