PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 05:19 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 21| 21911|23121 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongohawk View Post
Well I have been experimenting with the SD Card, and noticed something. When I remove my SD Card completely and do a Send/Receive, it will receive the headers quickly, like normal. When I put the SD card back in, and try Send/Receive again, it slows it right back down again. I did notice that yes, it is creating an Application Data folder on my SD Card.

I went through the whole process of copying everything off my SD card to my PC and then formatting the SD Card and then copying everything back, and that didn't seem to work.

Does anyone know of a registry tweak or something that can change the Application Data folder from showing up on my SD Card and put it on the phone itself?
I don't know if you seen it or not, but others have reported that formatting the card and defraging it has helped them, no idea personally as I don't have that issue and I don't get an application data folder on my SD card so no idea why you all are, must be something you are doing/installing. Maybe it's time for a SD card upgrade also, they are only made to write to so many times, and it depends on what Class card you have, so try another card if you have one.
Old 07-23-2010, 05:23 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 21| 21911|23121 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpriset View Post
I believe it is the same thing with incoming calls...it rings even though the headphones are plugged in
Well there is an option for bluetooth headset to get the sounds through it, but no setting that I have ever seen for just regular headphones, but then again the headphones is for listening to music not talking on so maybe it has something to do with what type of headphones you have, I bet you would get sound through them if they were the type of headphones with a mic in them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bongohawk is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I don't know if you seen it or not, but others have reported that formatting the card and defraging it has helped them, no idea personally as I don't have that issue and I don't get an application data folder on my SD card so no idea why you all are, must be something you are doing/installing. Maybe it's time for a SD card upgrade also, they are only made to write to so many times, and it depends on what Class card you have, so try another card if you have one.
I formatted it and ran a check disk, and everything came out ok. I did find a 1GB flash card, that I think came with my HTC TOUCH PRO and it does the same thing regarding slowness. I thought at first maybe I should try a new card, but this other 1GB card shows the same results.

The weird thing is, I don't have this problem with Pluto's ROM, it is only with NRG's and I like NRG's ROM better.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

it's awesomely fast (reference standard) but the battery drain is insaneeee...I charged it all day whle using and it's still only at 80%
Old 07-23-2010, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Howie411 is just getting started

I'm using the 23121 Dinik version and when I click on contacts, any letter I choose takes me down to Z. Is this because I importated my contacts from Pim backup or a bug with this version?
Old 07-23-2010, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadopoulos View Post
It works ....my bad. I had the right ROM but coudn't get it installed without the activesync activated.

I went into the bootloader and then was able to get my stock ROM back in.

Going to try to MaxSense again very soon...think its probably because im runnin on WM6.1 maybe ?!?

Thx again
You probably have gotten an answer by now but it happens all the time to me on 23xxx dinik and gtx. I have gotten so I uncheck the box and turn it off manually. That way it doesn't drive me CRAZY.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie411 View Post
I'm using the 23121 Dinik version and when I click on contacts, any letter I choose takes me down to Z. Is this because I importated my contacts from Pim backup or a bug with this version?
Thats not causing the issue, Im running the same rom and also use Pim backup and have no issues... Even though Im not having any issues Im curious to see if anyone has come up with a fix in case I do come across that bug
Old 07-23-2010, 06:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BumRush37 View Post
Thanks everyone. I did read for hours on the XDA and PPCgeeks sites about Task 29, but there were contradicting posts. Several posts mentioned that TP2's cannot flash radios unless you are sim unlocked, and other posts contradicted that.... very confusing. As far and this post, I didn't have time to read through the 2500 pages!
Sim card unlocking is so you can use a US GSM carrier on your phone through the sim card. for Task 29, you need the radio unlocked. You can't load custom roms like our wonderful NRG's, or task 29, without first doing that.

Well, I think that is all right info...
Old 07-23-2010, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by websurf View Post
ANALOG CLOCK IS MISSING SECOND HAND
guys, where is the second hand on the analog clock? I need it. without the second hand it looks like a DEAD clock. how do I make it shows?
I apologise if already answered... If you are running one of the Cookie roms like gtx, dinik or straight cookie go to menufrom the home screen, menu, cookie home screen editor, micl.,second hand on/off...
I hope this helps.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

supernoman is a n00b

What happened to the CHT Lockscreen? I am using Energy.RHODCDMA.23121.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.J ul.21.7z and it never shows up. When it's enabled, I get the curved slider, to unlock. I can edit the Lockscreen settings but they never show up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development