View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 05:23 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 21| 21911|23121 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpriset View Post
I believe it is the same thing with incoming calls...it rings even though the headphones are plugged in
Well there is an option for bluetooth headset to get the sounds through it, but no setting that I have ever seen for just regular headphones, but then again the headphones is for listening to music not talking on so maybe it has something to do with what type of headphones you have, I bet you would get sound through them if they were the type of headphones with a mic in them.