PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 02:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by =JSG= View Post
THat just made them black not transparent
You have to use HDWalls I think. If you figure it out, will you post a step-by-step for us?
Old 05-14-2010, 02:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 [Spring]
Carrier: Rogers Wireless

=JSG= is a n00b
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
You have to use HDWalls I think. If you figure it out, will you post a step-by-step for us?
For sure, as soon as I find that .cab
Old 05-14-2010, 02:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

strijder is keeping up the good workstrijder is keeping up the good work
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 13| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Does anybody know of a way to remove the battery icon from the taskbar without botching the taskbar alignment?

Last edited by strijder; 05-14-2010 at 02:43 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Google Nexus by Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

JDwg78 is a n00b
Exclamation Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
I find that a good 90% of the time I have sashimi auto import my facebook or twitter settings causes more problems than it's worth. Have you auto imported your login information? If yes, I suggest a HR without importing your settings.

Have you gone to the data services tab and logged out and then back on to see if that changes?

I have actually stopped using HTC Peep and disabled the tab and service recently in favor of MoTweets because once peep's cache gets a bit large it really slows down all of manila. This is due to the fact that HTC Peep's cache is never cleared, so it will keep every single downloaded Tweet in that tab until you hard reset or delete that file manually.
OK I tried that and I also did a registry search for Twitter and found some entries where it had still saved my user name and some other information. I removed all related Twitter information from the info part of the reg keys.

I did a soft-reset and then went back to the settings/data area. I selected to sync with Twitter and set it back up again. I set the update to every 5 minutes and 80 tweets.

I had a mate post a regular tweet to everyone...just a normal tweet (not a direct msg or mention) and I received no notification and it has been over 15 minutes. Same problem, I have to go to Twitter tab, then go to another tab, then switch back to Twitter tab and then it magically appears.

Something is seriously wrong with it.

I would be ever so grateful if someone could help me out with this.

Pretty please with some cherries on top or something.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 13| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
THat just made them black not transparent

I actually like BG Tweak more than HDWalls or MaxTTM. For a simple full wallpaper (like HDWalls and MaxTTM do) just use the use 'fake' transparency option in the settings. I use the real method but if it requires finding a couple of different files and setting them in the root of your SD card.

IMO this works much better than any other option available.

LAWL
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
For sure, as soon as I find that .cab

This is what I have. Check for a later release though.
Attached Files
File Type: zip HDWall_v0.28b.zip (1.68 MB, 47 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-14-2010, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I actually like BG Tweak more than HDWalls or MaxTTM. For a simple full wallpaper (like HDWalls and MaxTTM do) just use the use 'fake' transparency option in the settings. I use the real method but if it requires finding a couple of different files and setting them in the root of your SD card.

Going to try this right now.

Do we need to worry about any of this:

Quote:

Requirements:

HTC Sense 2.5.2012 (only build I have tested so far, If you have success with other Sense UI builds please let me know so I can update this statement)

.NET CF 3.5

MOST IMPORTANT: Stock (unchanged) copies of "shell32.exe" and "aygshell.dll" for your WM build... Any 6.5.X build must also be "timebomb patched" (detailed instructions for patching -HERE-[/URL]). Check post #2 for details on how/where to obtain them.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

strijder is keeping up the good workstrijder is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
Going to try this right now.

Do we need to worry about any of this:
Like Boushh said - use the "fake transparency" option and you don't have to worry about those files.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 [Spring]
Carrier: Rogers Wireless

=JSG= is a n00b

Quote:

That worked perfect, wonder why this option is not included in the ROMs?
Old 05-14-2010, 03:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Google Nexus by Verizon

JDwg78 is a n00b

Correction, it does update now correctly with the tweet without switching back and forth between tabs now *however* it does not audibly notify for regular tweets. Only direct messages or mentions.

Is anyone aware of how to make it notify you of all tweet updates? I see registry entries for the notifications of direct messages and mentions they go like:

\HKEY CURRENT USER\Software\HTC\TwitterApp\IsTweetNewDirectMsgNT FOn with a value of 1 for yes of course.

other value is \IsTweetNewMentionsNTFOn with a value of 1. I wonder if I can add a key for all tweets and I wonder how to word it to make it work :X

I need to be notified of every tweet that is posted. Anyone?? Help help!!! Thanks so much ....I really appreciate the help. Soooo much. Someone? Anyone?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development