PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Yes, sometimes... the tab order one will mess you up if not careful. When NRGZ added the Facebook tab I hosed my install and had to reflash. If there is no change in the amount of tabs your ok. I have Sashimi set up just right for me, so I don't think I could ever go away from it. A huge timesaver
Thanks for that list. I'm going to look up a few of those cabs to see what they do. I may need you to zip them up if I can't find any, if it's no problem. Some of your reg edits are unnecessary now I think: EasternTimeZone, NotificationSounds, owner, HomeLinks, and HomeTabs. These should all be covered if you use NRG settings exporter. Also, if you set it to auto export, it will export any changes you make and import them automatically when you re-flash to a ROM with that exporter installed. I was amazed when, not only did I not have to manually change the tabs order and which to show, but on the 5/9 release, I didn't even have to open the exporter tool and click IMPORT SETTINGS.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO

glenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good work
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

New ROMs are up!!!

http://hotfile.com/list/371966/acde2f3

Some craziness going on with the standard 2.5 ROMs, but I don't use those.

Anyone heard what's changed? Nothing on Twitter I can find.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

morrowa2 is just getting started

Been using NRG roms for a few months now, and must say it's probably the best rom out there. But will all the versions I've tried, I'm having problems with internet sharing via USB. WiFi works fine, but when sharing via USB, it'll sometimes never connect, and eventually get the "dialed #777..." message or when connected, it will disconnect spontaneously. There's got to be others experiencing this problem, so are there any solutions??? Otherwise, awesome rom! Thanks!

I apologize in advance for not reading the 1700+ pages in this thread.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

jamal33 is keeping up the good workjamal33 is keeping up the good work

NRGZ got a brand new commercial size oven so far he's cooking 4.21Gb of data (42 files) - I think there might be to much dough on Energy.RHODCDMA.21903.Sense2.5.May.13.7z

Last edited by jamal33; 05-13-2010 at 05:00 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrowa2 View Post
Been using NRG roms for a few months now, and must say it's probably the best rom out there. But will all the versions I've tried, I'm having problems with internet sharing via USB. WiFi works fine, but when sharing via USB, it'll sometimes never connect, and eventually get the "dialed #777..." message or when connected, it will disconnect spontaneously. There's got to be others experiencing this problem, so are there any solutions??? Otherwise, awesome rom! Thanks!

I apologize in advance for not reading the 1700+ pages in this thread.
Come on, give me a break.... How long could it take to wisk through 1700 pages LOL

I have found that if I go to connections and add a new connection - for example

Connection name - Internet
Using - Cellular Line
Dial - #777
Usr/psw - (all blank)

Even though there is already 1 called Sprint on my phone after a flash, I will have weird connection issues with USB, Wifi router, etc. After I set this other connection up.... no more issues. Who knows, maybe it will help you too.
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

morrowa2 is just getting started

Thanks I'll give that a try
Old 05-13-2010, 05:28 PM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff

Quote:

Here is a screenshot of my Sashimi Cabs (minus the games)
I also use Sashimi regularly. Is there a reason for the order you chose to install your cabs in? I just have all my apps in one folder which installs first and another with my tweaks which installs second.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
I also use Sashimi regularly. Is there a reason for the order you chose to install your cabs in? I just have all my apps in one folder which installs first and another with my tweaks which installs second.
Not really... The list has just grown over time. I managed to get a good group of cabs that don't break or cause issues with my roms so I don't want to change it (knock on wood )

I didn't know you could use folders inside the auto folder in Sashimi.. Cool, learned something new. "Thanks"
Old 05-13-2010, 06:48 PM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff

Quote:
Not really... The list has just grown over time. I managed to get a good group of cabs that don't break or cause issues with my roms so I don't want to change it (knock on wood )

I didn't know you could use folders inside the auto folder in Sashimi.. Cool, learned something new. "Thanks"
Thanks for the reply (and thanks.) I only auto install those cabs that I have found to be problem free and not mess with any new ROM features too. It's not too hard because I only use NRG. I also like using Sashimi because I can check out the Rom before installing (and possibly breaking) anything.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
Thanks for the reply (and thanks.) I only auto install those cabs that I have found to be problem free and not mess with any new ROM features too. It's not too hard because I only use NRG. I also like using Sashimi because I can check out the Rom before installing (and possibly breaking) anything.
When you flash, do you have to open up Sashimi and run something because you can do it all with XDA and you only need to press OK twice and you're done. All I do when I flash a new ROM is run the Update Utility, wait for my phone to vibrate, press OK, wait for it to vibrate again and press OK to reset ... done (then import CHT but nothing else). With Sashimi, don't you have to wait for everything with the ROM to load then open Sashimi, navigate to a page, run, and then reset? XDA saves precious milisecs!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development