View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 02:59 PM
bsarlo
PPCGeeks Regular

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Yes, sometimes... the tab order one will mess you up if not careful. When NRGZ added the Facebook tab I hosed my install and had to reflash. If there is no change in the amount of tabs your ok. I have Sashimi set up just right for me, so I don't think I could ever go away from it. A huge timesaver
Thanks for that list. I'm going to look up a few of those cabs to see what they do. I may need you to zip them up if I can't find any, if it's no problem. Some of your reg edits are unnecessary now I think: EasternTimeZone, NotificationSounds, owner, HomeLinks, and HomeTabs. These should all be covered if you use NRG settings exporter. Also, if you set it to auto export, it will export any changes you make and import them automatically when you re-flash to a ROM with that exporter installed. I was amazed when, not only did I not have to manually change the tabs order and which to show, but on the 5/9 release, I didn't even have to open the exporter tool and click IMPORT SETTINGS.
This post has been thanked 1 times.