PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2011, 12:10 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

lemme get this straight... you get answers, you call names & bitch. Either your 10, you flunked grade school or you just swam over here... can't even read your cryptic post.

Then you have the balls to ask another question? Of the thousands of questions I've answered, pretty sure you rank near the bottom. Try another ROM, you may have better luck. You like it here at ppcgeeks? Shape up. Reread the post after you've had some sleep, what we're trying to provide is a clear guide to help & many have input into the way things are setup here. As you still were lost, only you could provide input on how we could have helped do that. Instead you act like a boy, that lost his toy?

You answered none of these...
how could I possibly make it any clearer?
What can I change that would have helped you?
I'm really at a loss as to how to make this easier??

I normally just blow stupid crap like this off, but the goal is to provide help here. You say you read the wiki, but you couldn't tell it's alphabetical??? OMG man, you should not be flashing ROM's. And you want more questions answered?? lol

Anything further on this, or other outbursts should be via PM. That's the place for it. If not, you'll be reported to a moderator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note... just wore out another usb port on the tp2...
Wasn't charging in the car, then on certain USB cables..
In one hour I flashed back from Verizon 2.37 to Sprint 2.32 radios, flashed the last sprint stock ROM, relocked it, drove to the Sprint store & walked out with a new/refurb... :>)) hop'n for some good silicon mojo & big OC :>))

DLing July 6, 29022 Titanium now at... errr ummm yea.. less than stellar speeds.. never thought I'd miss hotfile... lol

Last edited by teradog; 07-24-2011 at 01:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaPrem View Post
Does anyone have a Titanium ROM that they can share which doesn't have camera related issues? I noticed all the Titanium ROM's since at least June 5, freeze up the phone, when taking pictures using the camera. A few other Titanium users have also complained about this. Some of the older Energy GTX ROMS that I previously used, had no issues at all when using the camera. I tried extracting some of the camera related files from an older GTX ROM using HTCrie and replacing them into the latest Titanium ROM. Unfortunately, using the camera still froze up the phone after snapping a few pics.

On another note, I highly recommend you guys run SPBShell on the Titanium ROM (thanks to Teradog for the write-up.) It runs so smooth and is easily configurable. I didn't like IPT too much, although it was blazing fast. A PagePool of 15 worked best for me on this ROM. Anything lower made the menu in the operating system run noticeably slower for me. It also gives 114mb of RAM (using Panel start menu) on start up without a trade off on OS speed.

Here are my 3 Launcher screens on SPBShell:

I've got Titaniums back to March
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
try it, let us know... i'm using a verizon radio on sprint

Me too works just fine, actually improved my signal here in my 100 yr old brick building I live in.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

viwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Is there a fix for the ("unable to load camera data from phone error") in the latest standard rom?
Old 07-24-2011, 03:49 PM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

Please go & vote here: Click the top left # button

1. TP2 CDMA 29022 Titanium ROM Camera locking up TP2
(http://energyrom.userecho.com)

2. ROM DLs take an HOUR! ... / General forum / Energy ROM Feedback

viwizard may be related??
Old 07-24-2011, 05:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

viwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuffviwizard knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

A reflash seem to have solved problem. I think problem started after I installed allow all camera modes cab on phone.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA

allusion is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

ppcfreak thank you again for the suggestion of WinMoSpeed
i'm bouncing back and fourth between 729.6MHz and 710.4MHz on my phone
trying to see which has the most stable effect for me

so i'm not bothering any further with you teradog besides my updated signature for you :P since signatures are so important
so you can pm me if you want, but i don't want you to or expect you to answer any of my questions
i'm sure there are more than plenty of nice people here that can help instead of being quick to attack rather than help/give answers

again NRGZ28 amazing work and keep up the good work

EnergyROM Build 23xxx Sense 2.5 Cookie v2.0 Energy User
EnergyROM Questions? EnergyROM FAQ WIKI Read it or teradog will bite you! Bad Dog!!!!!
WiMoSpeed by iwfratz @ xda-developers - Overclocking for your TouchPro2
Old 07-24-2011, 09:12 PM
VIP Member - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwizard View Post
A reflash seem to have solved problem. I think problem started after I installed allow all camera modes cab on phone.
Great! You can go into settings, tools, B&B tweeks, & enable some phone modes... I've never had an issue... (or have I :>)))

OK PPCFREAK & many other titanium users, dream phone I & II, etc..

You're not going to believe this one... may have a new ROM :>))
This one: Energy.RHODCDMA.29022.Sense2.5.Jul.04.7z

Just for the heck of it, before flashing July 6 Titanium, IPT, SPB, etc.., had a wild hunch.. what if I could do some of the tweeks on NRG modified stock ROM WITH all the cool apps & stuff... ("Standard" "Energy")

So, after burning it with a 14 pp (figured I needed a little more with Sense)... I was getting around high 70's MB of RAM.

Went into settings & hit the startmenu layout switch, changed it to panel & rebooted... WALA almost 112 MB of RAM!!!!

Went into windows\startup & deleted arkswitch, 114 MB of RAM!!
Seemed so fast & smooth.. about that time realized... wow, I haven't even run sashimi yet (UC equiv)... wasn't even running WiMospeed!! :>)) What's the diff? Had never thought about going backward... But with all this RAM & a stable fast OC (back then they were nothing but problems..), BIG difference... retro.. old school :>))

Anyone running "Energy" ROM above that can tell me how to get 4 wide program icons & tons more? It seems like years since messing with that, can't remember. Is it a setting somewhere or have to DL a cab??

Currently using PRL 51080 & Radio 2.37 WV

Last edited by teradog; 07-24-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint slug

spamdie is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

First time using the rom. Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.1.8.5.Jul.04

One quick question as for the life of me I can't search out the answer. How do you change the Hardware button combo Function + Left arrow (Globe) to default to Opera instead of Internet explorer.

Most rom I've used kept the default Opera. The only keyboard remap solution I found doesn't work.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:25 PM
VIP Member - Retired

RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA_1.4.zip
from paperclip, "P" in wiki, will put under k, keyboard also

tough at first to figure out, but amazing.. You can even setup the function key as a ctrl key..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development