PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6875
Carrier: none

anihilus is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down Re: HTC Messaging Client Updates?

Anyone tested and using any of the new HTC Messaging Clients with NRG Roms?

What works, what is stable?
What is best on Verizon, Sprint?
MMS working natively? Your Tips?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=736593

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=700495

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=739400

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=741179

Energy - Any thoughts, plans on updating your HTC Messaging add-on cab?

thx
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

variance is keeping up the good workvariance is keeping up the good work
Re: HTC Messaging Client Updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anihilus View Post
Anyone tested and using any of the new HTC Messaging Clients with NRG Roms?

What works, what is stable?
What is best on Verizon, Sprint?
MMS working natively? Your Tips?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=736593

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=700495

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=739400

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=741179

Energy - Any thoughts, plans on updating your HTC Messaging add-on cab?

thx
Mr X sense 2016 1.5.2424 messaging works fine.
although when I tried to restore 5000 text messages. it kinda choked like crazy. although it was plenty fast when i chose to start over and built up around 800.
WM 6.5 EnergyROM 21907 GTX Cookie
Old 08-03-2010, 02:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 1| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016z

Downloaded the August 1st 21911 Cookie (no dinik), did the page pool and changed it to 12MB and now I have GREAT memory free!! after my usual 12 cabs for different things I boot up with 78.66MB free & that sounds pretty good 2 me! I check my task manager after heavy use & the memory percentage does go up to 77% but Sense stays fluid & stable so no complaints from me!! Keep up the good work NRGZ28! Was thinkin about tryin other ROMs just because I was curious but how could it get better than this??
Old 08-03-2010, 04:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

KuShToKeR is just getting started
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 1| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016z

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
Also, let's not go bashing another chef or his ROMs just to prove your point. EVERY chef deserves respect for their hard work and time spent on developing ROMs for the good of the community.

If you've ever cooked a custom ROM you know how time consuming it is.

Now back to your previously scheduled ROM discussion.

ok ok... the bashing was alil harsh, but what i ment by that is its simple, complex, less to it, than energy's loaded fully packed rom.... i didnt mean mighty mike does bad work... I just like energyrom more...Its all OPINION...anyone taking there FREE time to cook these roms & then share there brilliance for FREE is A++ in my book......

Anywayz...back to roms.....Im running AUG 1st 23XXX GTX..... smooth, quick, so far so good... only been 12 hrs... no freeze ups, txtn & calling fine as usual... ill keep a heads up on my status.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:15 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Good thing it will never be mentioned again! I'm sure noone wants a little time away to read...

...It's boring. And we are all professionals here. (I read it last night. )

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:06 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

theelite is a n00b

I have same issues with CHT exiting lockups with GTX 23673

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristufer View Post
Using 21911 with CHT
Old 08-03-2010, 09:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: VZN

tyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good work

can we get that book in e-reader form and make it standard on his roms? lol just kidding i love this forum because everyone is soooooo damn helpful sure every once in a while there is a missunderstanding and a little bit of frustration comes out but it doesnt last long and some times its kinda funny.... relieves a little bit of tension and stress from my work day but i am glad it doesnt last long and everyone is right back to helping with the rom
Old 08-03-2010, 09:49 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 1| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
well I would agree with you if you didn't have two of the same posts at the bottom of the last page and then at the beginning of this page. You're time would be better spent searching for a solution instead of sitting there refreshing the page waiting for someone to answer the question for you.
+1 Tkd
Old 08-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Well, I should be cramming for my Organic Chem final that I take in 3 hours but instead, I will be flashing the Aug 1 CHT. My flash addiction has taken over and I need a study break anyway.

From what I've been reading, it seems like the Aug 1 is very fast so I have to give it a try. I'm going to try a PP of 16 today and see how that goes.

Wish me luck. Oh, and wish me luck on the final too.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

blunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Pocket calling

I have Energy 8/1 CHT and am using the built in lock screen. I keep my phone in my pocket. When receiving calls it unlocks and my pocket is free to push buttons! How do I set it so I have to unlock to answer? I want to avoid using CHT lockscreen or adding another program like s2u2.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development