PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 07:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 20| 21916|21682 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Or you could just use Sam's area code database cab:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...ort-added.html
Unless something has changed recently, thats not compatible with the dialer NRG uses
Old 10-22-2010, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro1/Touch Pro2/Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

el1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good workel1nc0mparabl3 is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 20| 21916|21682 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Welcome to the "EnergyROM" thread !

This development thread is for my "Energy" custom firmware series for the HTC Touch Pro2 CDMA (Rhodium) device.

This ROM will NOT work for GSM devices! (Tmobile, AT&T, and the rest of the world pretty much). It only works on CDMA devices, mostly released in the US (Sprint, Verizon, Altel, etc...).

I do make a GSM version and that can be found here!

The current build numbers and date can be seen in the title of this thread. I usually update the ROMs about twice a week, as new builds come down the pipe or as new software/updates are available.

I build my ROMs with four main goals.
  • Eye candy ( I want my ROM to look great and for it to all flow together nicely)
  • Speed !!!
  • Smoothness, consistency and good aesthetics
  • Stability through private beta testing before public release

I pre-configure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set. Doing it this way, makes for a nice ROM that's ready out of the box.

I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization). Backing up with SPB Backup or similar products, is NOT recommended, as they tend to backup the previous release's registry/file bugs as well!

Looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my ROM.

• The 21916 Build which is the most reliable, fast and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner just like a stock ROM. I recommend you start with this first!
  • The 21682 Build that's the latest in the 6.5.3 series with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys. These builds are not as stable or perfect, but they reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. These are also much more finger friendly throughout.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can stay up to date on the status of my ROM development by "following" me on Twitter.

It's definitely the fastest way to get in touch with me and please don't be afraid to tweet me if you see major issues with the ROMs.
I generally do not answer "support" questions on Twitter, as it's really not the proper medium for that. Service packs and quick fixes will always be released as links in my tweets and that's definitely the fastest way to get a fix for a ROM.

To follow me on twitter, click here!

Well just want to say a BIG THANKS to NRGZ for making both my Touch Pro such an amazing device, im Personally moving to the Evo now, but will be sticking arround since i frequently update friends.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrossn View Post
I have done several searches for a fix to the internet sharing problem and all I am finding is a bunch of posts with people saying they are having the problem...not any fixes. My internet sharing works fine when using the Wi/Fi sharing...but not when I tether to my computer, which is better because it is a faster connection (when it works).

It just sits at "waiting for network" and never connects.

Anyone know how to fix this???

P.S. yes I have done the carrier provisioning which is sprint.
First post, rep 0, all I can say is welcome . One of the problems with this thread is its so big things have to be repeated a lot.

Here are the 2 tricks to getting your problem fixed.
1. Turn data connection off before tethering. If that does not fix it try:
2. Insert a blank sim card. You can get them for 2.00 on ebay.
One or both of these things should fix your problem.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

outbackpaul is just getting started

How can I enable muting the ringer by using the volume controls buttons on the side of the phone?
Old 10-22-2010, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Scrufdog is keeping up the good workScrufdog is keeping up the good work

hows everyones gwes.exe doing? mine is at 43mb right now. A quick search of this thread showed people having issues a couple months ago. Has this issue come back?

Old 10-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey, just searched and didn't find anything useful. My GPS has not worked in the last couple builds i assumed it was because of some something i installed but that's definitely been proven wrong because I've flashed several times and still no dice. Quick gps has been updated, Bing cant find gps at all and google maps says 0 satellites (with 'use gps' enabled)

i know I'm not the only one because someone just tweeted NRG w/ the same problem. anybody else? solutions?
Old 10-23-2010, 12:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mrtomaso is keeping up the good workmrtomaso is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrossn View Post
I have done several searches for a fix to the internet sharing problem and all I am finding is a bunch of posts with people saying they are having the problem...not any fixes. My internet sharing works fine when using the Wi/Fi sharing...but not when I tether to my computer, which is better because it is a faster connection (when it works).

It just sits at "waiting for network" and never connects.

Anyone know how to fix this???

P.S. yes I have done the carrier provisioning which is sprint.
Someone posted a cab file a while back that fixed the problem for me. It'll take some digging for you to find it, but it's back about a zillion posts.

Or, simply find an older rom. I think the problem started in late august.

I used both of those methods before breaking down and buying a blank sim from dealextreme.com

Good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

yo peepz,
just wanted to say that i am using the titanium roms with spb mobile shell.
normal cooked page pool ( so no tweaking there) with MMapplauncher as my start menu replacement.
clocking 110 mb ram constantly!!
imho spb is way better than cht and sense (till they can reduce their ram footprint)
I can create all the contact links / programs links and widgets (so its as good or better than max sense) and the GUI is somuch snappier than cht and sense combined.
Am waiting for CHT 2 (the final version) with all quirks ironed out tho to test again...
In the meantime i just wanted to make one request to NRG..
can you sir please update the titanium roms as frequently as well (at least when there is a sys upgrade...I hate the fact that i am on 21681 when there is a 21682 available)
I know its too much pressure, but then you dont get to be the best rom chef without the pressure right??? LOL
Thanks for making my TP2 so much better !!! you rock NRG
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

friedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
Hey, just searched and didn't find anything useful. My GPS has not worked in the last couple builds i assumed it was because of some something i installed but that's definitely been proven wrong because I've flashed several times and still no dice. Quick gps has been updated, Bing cant find gps at all and google maps says 0 satellites (with 'use gps' enabled)

i know I'm not the only one because someone just tweeted NRG w/ the same problem. anybody else? solutions?
I have not had any issues with my GPS on the past 2 builds using 21682 and 21681 Cookie 2.0 .sencity;
* I noticed in your signature that you are OC'd to 787 - I wonder if that has anything to do with your issues. Try dropping down to 528 and see if that works
* I stopped enabling "AGPS" - try turning that off in your settings and see if that helps
Old 10-23-2010, 08:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

what is posted on last page 2726 that is not on any other page, even first page,
which is gigving me a warning of malware?
cAn someone edit their post on that page so I wont have this warning ,
as I just spent a day re-installing windows and don't want any problems

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It appears some third parties slipped in suspicious crap.

Last edited by Maxx134; 10-23-2010 at 08:31 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development