PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 10:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

fade007 is keeping up the good workfade007 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to turn off flashing light for new emails

Also looking for a way to turn off the flashing light for new emails.
Done searches, tried reg edits, tried cabs that I've found and no luck.

And yes, I've gone into sounds and notifications and unchecked it from there and it still blinks.

Once again, thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Old 10-15-2010, 11:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

bugeater is a n00b
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
recopy the pim.vol from your sd to the root, i had the same problem once. (it's only happened once in like 2 years of using this method)
When I did that, contacts wouldn't show up and Sense wouldn't load. I ended up flashing back to stock ROM, renaming the pim.vol to pim_.old, then copying my saved pim.vol from my SD card to the TP2. After restarting, I deleted the old pim and it showed my contacts again. When I tried this while flashed to other ROMs, it wouldn't work.

Quote:
pim backup sucks because you loose your facebook connection with contacts and it doesn't remember sense contact tab favorites!
I don't use Facebook, so PIM Backup was perfect for me. It also saved my Sense favorites and positions, as the other poster said.
Old 10-15-2010, 11:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

chaosbuzz is a n00b
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

Hey guys, I tried using the search fxn but there are a lot of posts about this but no real answer. I am running energy standard (no cookie) and it seems I am unable to make or receive calls (rings on my end but other party hears busy). Also I am getting the 777 error. Also, with bluetooth, I no longer have the ability to do voice dialing. Any help?
Thanks
Old 10-15-2010, 12:16 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosbuzz View Post
Hey guys, I tried using the search fxn but there are a lot of posts about this but no real answer. I am running energy standard (no cookie) and it seems I am unable to make or receive calls (rings on my end but other party hears busy). Also I am getting the 777 error. Also, with bluetooth, I no longer have the ability to do voice dialing. Any help?
Thanks
did you provision your phone to your carrier? in settings?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

chaosbuzz is a n00b

yes, I did carrier provisioning
Old 10-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
See you're online... got any of this figured out? Just jumped back on since yesterday myself... will look into now as well. Let me know any successes.
As far as adding a contact quick link, this is what I found. I think it has potential, but I have a hard time saving the "call" file in a place where I can retrieve for the program to work. From XDA (about half way down under Advanced Functions):

"Here is a really cool program that will automatically create the contact links:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=555574

oldsap said it perfectly:
Manually creating shortcut files for sms and call sending to specific contacts requires using a text editor (in PPC and PC) and then manually typing text codes and memorizing the phone number for that particular contact, then repeating the same procedure again and again for each contact.

oldsap created a simple application to automate all of this."
Old 10-15-2010, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Re: 3 row start menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by fade007 View Post
I've been trying to change the 4 row start menu to 3 rows on the CHT2 Dinik ROM. I've tried a couple of reg edits and cabs I've found after doing several searches but unfortunately they haven't worked.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.
You're right direction is spending more time at xda since no one here develops anything .

Anyway, here's a nice program that allows you to adjust 1-5 rows in the start menu. You have to edit the .cpr files in the SYS to change it, but this program does it for you.

JWMD Armids 1.0a for Windows Mobile 6.5/6.5.x - xda-developers
Old 10-15-2010, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

friedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfriedmjb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Running Sencity 2.0 10/14 21681

This was the first time I've had issues with installation, but started over from scratch and all worked great. Had issues with .Net3.5, icons for programs missing, and freezing. so far, after rebuilding 2nd time, no issues.

I'm still using Hypnotic's battery cab - is there an updated version?
Old 10-15-2010, 01:26 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
...don't know where you dropped in from, but welcome!
Thanks for the kind words

I used to camp in Mighty's TP2 ROM thread back in the day. But after it was shut down I took a short unannounced sabbatical from the site until the dust settled. Since Energy's ROM seems to now be the new hotness, I'll pop in and out around this thread for a while until I eventually move to Android in the near future

While we're on the topic, here is a post I had on the first page of Mighty's thread with a score of helpful links and cabs. I'm sure it will be useful to some here (click the following link to get to the post):

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1648453-post6.html

Enjoy!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:38 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Can anyone verify the newest mods for TOG on 10/14 CHT2.0--or are there updated needed??? DL and getting ready to flash, just wondering if updated cabs are needed, TKS

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development