View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 01:26 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
...don't know where you dropped in from, but welcome!
Thanks for the kind words

I used to camp in Mighty's TP2 ROM thread back in the day. But after it was shut down I took a short unannounced sabbatical from the site until the dust settled. Since Energy's ROM seems to now be the new hotness, I'll pop in and out around this thread for a while until I eventually move to Android in the near future

While we're on the topic, here is a post I had on the first page of Mighty's thread with a score of helpful links and cabs. I'm sure it will be useful to some here (click the following link to get to the post):

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1648453-post6.html

Enjoy!
This post has been thanked 3 times.