PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 09:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

stevenlinks is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

can anyone tell what is different in sept 24, compared to sept 18...
Old 09-27-2010, 10:11 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
+1

CHT lock screen not working properly.

ya i just dont get it sometimes its there sometimes its not what lockscreen are you useing? im using miniHD, just thinking its may be the one im using

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 09-27-2010, 10:15 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I be a little confused (normal state).
Why does the 21697 Cookie 2b that I flashed last night look and act completely different than the 21697 Cookie ver2 that I flashed today?
The ver2 looks more conventional cookie-wise. While the 2b looked completely new.
I also found more stability with 2b over ver2.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:16 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
ya i just dont get it sometimes its there sometimes its not what lockscreen are you useing? im using miniHD, just thinking its may be the one im using
yup, same one.

There was the default "android" style lockscreen but can't seem to find it in its usual place. Maybe NRG removed it.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:18 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
any one having issues with the lock screen not always coming on after put in standby? i also not getting the text count.
yep, happening to me but it seems to be on a delay. If I put it on standby and turn it back on within a minute, it doesnt lock. If I wait longer, it does.

Also, it seems that when it comes out of standby, the lock slider is a bit delayed at times. Happens mostly when I get a text message.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 [SPRINT]

3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Regarding the lockscreen issues with the new CHT 2 roms... I turned Lockscreen on after standy in the CHTeditor, but it would not appear. Went into the LOCK CONFIG menu option under the SETTINGS tab / OTHER and enabled it there, now if works flawlessly. Shame that the Android style lockscreen is gone, tho.

On a different note, determining quick link pages and widget pages was a little tricky... finally got the gist of it. All in all CHT 2 seems like a winner to me.

A couple of people mentioned the clock being cutoff on the Lockscreen, go to Edit Lockscreen Layout and drag the clock down a little bit an all is cool.

One more thing Hardware 3D is now working on the TP2 in current Xdandroid build!

3matthew3
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
yep, happening to me but it seems to be on a delay. If I put it on standby and turn it back on within a minute, it doesnt lock. If I wait longer, it does.

Also, it seems that when it comes out of standby, the lock slider is a bit delayed at times. Happens mostly when I get a text message.

David
+1 but this is way too cool, so no complaints. Kinda missed having no bugs. LOL Kudos to everyone involved in keeping this platform alive! Great roms, new co0kie, and deer season. All the reasons I need to keep me busy waiting to see what unfolds with WM7.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:40 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

I'm on the fence about the new CHT, seems like it's got potential, but way to many options that i don't know how to mess with lol, i miss the old slide to unlock and i miss having text under my quicklinks, i also miss being able to swipe upwards and having the extra quicklinks, that stuff might be there but i haven't figured it all out yet. it does seem to scroll smoothly with a pagepool of 18, no quickmenu and just my regular cabs installed, i will definitely have to play with it more to get used to it and get the hang of everything like i had before.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I'm on the fence about the new CHT, seems like it's got potential, but way to many options that i don't know how to mess with lol, i miss the old slide to unlock and i miss having text under my quicklinks, i also miss being able to swipe upwards and having the extra quicklinks, that stuff might be there but i haven't figured it all out yet. it does seem to scroll smoothly with a pagepool of 18, no quickmenu and just my regular cabs installed, i will definitely have to play with it more to get used to it and get the hang of everything like i had before.
All that's still there. On version1, i had to turn off my quick link text and turn off vertical swiping. Just takes a little messing with.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:52 AM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I felt the same way earlier today. But after I got off work and had some time to really place around with it, you know what? I really really like it. I love how if you use free link you can have text or no text and you can shrink them or make them bigger and place them anywhere you want. The fact that there are so many possibilities are daunting at first, but just figure out what you need access to the most and eliminate everything else. I read that CHT 2.0 also has a RSS feed widget, I hope that gets cooked into the next rom release.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development