PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 12:11 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 8| 21916|24634 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
my sprint tp2 is now flash with metropcs
if i run the sprint files i will get a sprint prl i was doing it manually so i could try another metropcs prl file or will it give me the choice of prl to flash ???
oh ok, didn't realize that since i seen that next your avatar that it says your on sprint, does metropcs not have a prl/profile cab that you can download and install? might want to google and see how others on metropcs are updating there prl/profile as i have no idea since i'm on sprint, sorry bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
Using Sep 8th titanium and my battery gage at top is very far off. I have less then 10% left and it is showing 2 bars still. Is there a fix for that?
i have suggested to other titanium users to try a custom task bar and see if that fixes it but either they are not trying that or they are not reporting back if it works or not, again I'll suggest a custom task bar and there was a battery meter cab that installed a meter above the task bar but for the life of me i can't think of the name of it but if i remember or find it I'll let you know.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:15 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Yeah that is very true, ones work is never done LOL
man ain't that the truth, just when i thought i was going to have a relaxing day i end up being in my attic and stepping thru the ceiling into my living room so needless to say i have been busy the last few hours trying to fix that, and i am by no means a handy man, i was like a monkey f'ing a football trying to get that fixed lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
man ain't that the truth, just when i thought i was going to have a relaxing day i end up being in my attic and stepping thru the ceiling into my living room so needless to say i have been busy the last few hours trying to fix that, and i am by no means a handy man, i was like a monkey f'ing a football trying to get that fixed lol.
Looking at your post count, u need to post another one quick!! LOL

I know that feeling, I had an ex girlfriend throw a remote at me & put a hole in the wall & on top of that, it broke my Logitech Harmony which by far isnt cheap. Fixing that wall was no where near fixing your issue but I know the feeling bro! lol
Old 09-12-2010, 12:23 AM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post

i have suggested to other titanium users to try a custom task bar and see if that fixes it but either they are not trying that or they are not reporting back if it works or not, again I'll suggest a custom task bar and there was a battery meter cab that installed a meter above the task bar but for the life of me i can't think of the name of it but if i remember or find it I'll let you know.
Yeah I planned on using a different battery bar, but I cant seem to get rid of the broken meter. Gonna get rid of it as it is confusing to leave there.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: dell
Carrier: sprint

ndtran is a n00b

Great ROM...is there a fix for wifi router stopping when the screen locks? Whenever I let my phone go on standby when using wifi router it will disconnect. Thank in advance for any help.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

rjayorate is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndtran View Post
Great ROM...is there a fix for wifi router stopping when the screen locks? Whenever I let my phone go on standby when using wifi router it will disconnect. Thank in advance for any help.
did you try enabling "Wifi Standby" in BsB Tweaks (in the tools folder), give that a shot.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjayorate View Post
did you try enabling "Wifi Standby" in BsB Tweaks (in the tools folder), give that a shot.
I was thinkin the same exact thing
Old 09-12-2010, 05:29 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjayorate View Post
Good job, thanks for pitching in & helping... you now have reputation.
That'll do it, I have that exact cab in sashimi to autoinstall after new flash.

Speaking of REP..

KIOWA, u r going 3000 now...done... Congrats!!!

lol... biodat... agreed, kiowa @ 666, hurry up & post

Last edited by teradog; 09-12-2010 at 05:52 AM.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:41 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: help with flashing a refurbished verizon tp2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
i've gone through 2 phones this week. the talk/send and power buttons popped off my tp2. i called and discovered i still had 20 days under warranty left! so i had a refurbished (certified like new) phone sent out. it came with a few problems, so i called and was shipped another phone.this latest refurbished phone absolutely refuses to let me unlock it or flash it.
i get "communication errors" after a 2-3 minute wait at the gray screen with the 0% bar.
i've tried pretty much everything i can think of, googled and tried that stuff, and no luck yet.
folks, anybody every beat one of these phones into submission? i can't imagine using any phone without an NRGz rom on it.
help
Redo it. I remember there was a little catch & I was going to write about it... forgot... seems to me I had to unlock my last one via the SD card. Been a long time, foggy memory... but I think that did the trick... had to redo it a few times... redo it, redo it..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
it is the prl capability now set at zero and in disable state ##778# to view prl settings
If you can view your settings dialing ##778#, then you have phone codes installed.
If not then look for cab for phone codes.

You don't select view, you select "edit"
It will as for unlock code, then you enter number MSL number.
If you don't have it, you cannot edit phone radio settings.
There are ways to get this info from the registry.
It was in another PRL thread.
Don't forget to turn off radio in order to retrieve MSL number in registry settings.

Once you have the MSL( a 7digit number) and entered it in ##778# edit mode;
Then goto where you see the PRL listed
Then you click it to change.
It will ask where to select new PRL file.
direct it to where you have placed new one.
It must be a PRL file, not a zipped pril file.

Last edited by Maxx134; 09-12-2010 at 09:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development