View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 12:18 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
yep, happening to me but it seems to be on a delay. If I put it on standby and turn it back on within a minute, it doesnt lock. If I wait longer, it does.

Also, it seems that when it comes out of standby, the lock slider is a bit delayed at times. Happens mostly when I get a text message.

David
+1 but this is way too cool, so no complaints. Kinda missed having no bugs. LOL Kudos to everyone involved in keeping this platform alive! Great roms, new co0kie, and deer season. All the reasons I need to keep me busy waiting to see what unfolds with WM7.
This post has been thanked 1 times.