PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 01:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
btw... Thanks for the 22nd ROM link, nice to have as a backup.
Not a problem, thats always gonna be my backup.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Yeah, I love this site and hate it... spend WAY too much time on here lol[/QUOTE]

+1, I spent the first 1/2 of the year in the kitchen thread. Way too much time, BUT Kept me home every night saving enough $$$ to buy a new laptop, couch, rug, and a new car for my 40th. Some BAD habits are GOOD.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post

+1, I spent the first 1/2 of the year in the kitchen thread. Way too much time, BUT Kept me home every night saving enough $$$ to buy a new laptop, couch, rug, and a new car for my 40th. Some BAD habits are GOOD.
I'm thinking about trying the ROM building too, downloaded a couple kitchens and I can see a lot more time involved. I know I will never get anywhere near a NRG ROM, but I will have fun trying ... I hope lol
Old 09-17-2010, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO 4G

jonlee83 is keeping up the good workjonlee83 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
It's in my signature
done... thanks for the great f-ing rom... the 23xxx energy cookie 9/13 is smooth.

Last edited by jonlee83; 09-17-2010 at 02:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 [SPRINT]

3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
"Much thanks to the poster of that XDA link awhile back."
Your welcome, how quick we forget... (yesterday :>)))))
(had to post :>)) was starting to get PPCGeeks withdrawl shakes)

Use the link from yesterday: xda-developers - View Single Post - |MULTI LANG|BLAC|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 8| 21916|24634 * Sense 2018
**In that post you'll also find a reg edit when set to zero will reshow your startmenu softkey
**Then use Xbutton in startmenu/tools to map the soft startmenu key to quickmenu
**Then use the Rhod keyboard controller cab (papercliped to this thread) to map your Windows (startmenu) hard key to quickmenu also!!

VERY COOL, with that & Browser tweeks, OC'd @ 729... grease lightning...
I didn't do anything with the Rhod Keyboard controller and my hard key worked from the get go. [on Sprint TP2]

Thanks for the awesome info.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

laymanspc is keeping up the good worklaymanspc is keeping up the good work

Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.13

ADC is not a valid PPC App...

Error received trying to "automatically configure connections" from the connections settings page.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 Sprint
Carrier: Kcell, Pathword

Alleus is a n00b

I've use Sprint Touch Pro2, and now i've working cdma and gsm on this phone, if i'm flash this rom, will be gsm work on my phone? sorry for my english
Old 09-17-2010, 08:04 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleus View Post
I've use Sprint Touch Pro2, and now i've working cdma and gsm on this phone, if i'm flash this rom, will be gsm work on my phone? sorry for my english
i think u r trying 2 say u r security unlocked & paid 4 it... Its the radio u dont wnat to mess with, which is not affected by ROM flash (h. reread sticky
Tp2 sent

*edit* See red below, Flashing/burning a ROM does not touch the radio. You are OK.
Only if.. (if you reflash radio to an unpatched one, this gets lost)
This poster did #2
1. THE FREE UNLOCK TO FLASH ROMS:
This sticky thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...w-hardspl.html

2. THE PAID FOR UNLOCK INCLUDES ALL OF THESE ($20):

You only need this if you want to use a GSM (ATT, TMobile..) SIM card (pull out Sprint white SIM under battery) IN the U.S.A.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1285412-post2.html (post)
From this sticky thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...-networks.html

SIM Unlock: allows you to use any SIM in your phone, i.e. the phone recognizes and accepts the SIM without prompting you for an unlock code. it is permanent without special tinkering. no worries with warranty, no need to reverse it.
Security Unlock: this one is what you need for flashing whitestone radios or the patched sprint radio! this unlocks the entire radio and you can do with it whatever you wish.
it is permanent, to reverse it for warranty issues, you have to send a special command to the radio, here is a file to do this for you: http://hpcmonex.net/htc/secrelock.zip (run it on the phone)
CID Unlock/True SuperCID in Radio: it clears the CID in the radio (note, HardSPL also CID unlocks you in a way, but it's only fake CID clearing) this used to be interesting in the past, on GSM devices not so interesting now. on previous CDMA devices it was very useful to be SuperCID but let's not talk about that. I don't know if it is still good for this model, didn't look into it yet...
also permanent unless you set the CID to something else, again using special commands.
CID Unlock VS HardSPL: if you just need to flash cooked ROMs, HardSPL will suffice. but note, this package bundles HardSPL too for comfortability.
Sprint Patched Radio: this allows the phone to register on US networks. not permanent, if you reflash radio to an unpatched one, this gets lost.

Last edited by teradog; 09-17-2010 at 09:35 AM.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:04 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleus View Post
If you have a SIM card it can work on GSM , without one No it won't.
OH Tera got it before I could hit submit..................
Old 09-17-2010, 08:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

In regards to the bluetooth issue. I have flashed every Cookie ROM since July in the 6.5.x series. The bluetooth issue remains. Didn't happen on stock and doesn't happen on mighty, so there is something that's causing it. It's about 75% of the time it won't hang up. Aside from that, This ROM has been the best ROM for me ever from NRG. Smooth, solid. Everything so far major works. I noticed the Action MMS only launch SMS. I know that to send a pic message from a pic you must choose mail, Message doesn't work. I'm gonna try Maxx's cab for battery, as I can only go a few hours before she's done...

I still run into Memory problems, even though I PP'd to 12. But it doesn't seem as bad on this ROM. I would be interested to try the Start Menu removal, but I am kinda hesitant due to the fact that once in a while, the start menu is the only thing that works. Not so far on this ROM though, I am SOD free so far. I also removed Arkswitch, I am starting to believe that is the source of many problems. I would be a fan of a different task manager.

Last edited by kyderr; 09-17-2010 at 08:21 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development