View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 08:05 AM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

In regards to the bluetooth issue. I have flashed every Cookie ROM since July in the 6.5.x series. The bluetooth issue remains. Didn't happen on stock and doesn't happen on mighty, so there is something that's causing it. It's about 75% of the time it won't hang up. Aside from that, This ROM has been the best ROM for me ever from NRG. Smooth, solid. Everything so far major works. I noticed the Action MMS only launch SMS. I know that to send a pic message from a pic you must choose mail, Message doesn't work. I'm gonna try Maxx's cab for battery, as I can only go a few hours before she's done...

I still run into Memory problems, even though I PP'd to 12. But it doesn't seem as bad on this ROM. I would be interested to try the Start Menu removal, but I am kinda hesitant due to the fact that once in a while, the start menu is the only thing that works. Not so far on this ROM though, I am SOD free so far. I also removed Arkswitch, I am starting to believe that is the source of many problems. I would be a fan of a different task manager.

Last edited by kyderr; 09-17-2010 at 08:21 AM.