PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 8| 21916|24634 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
There is already a clock, I am using the titanium 6.5.3 version. But the battery icon is frozen and don't update correctly. I tried advance config and set it as clock but the battery didn't go anywhere.
I'm not sure if they will work but worth a shot:
1- Have you tried changing the increments of the battery?
2- If 1 doesn't work, have you tried Custom Taskbar?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

so I did the BsB tweak for higher bit rate for mp4 recording. It made the recording's quality decrease ridiculously. Is this known or...hmm..
Old 09-12-2010, 09:40 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ anonymous_ View Post
were can i download
NRGZ Energy Rom Leo WM 6.5 Touch Pro 2 Build 21864
i looked for hours but can find a download link anywhere sorry if this is repetitive i have searched and searched
That ROM came out almost a year ago. I think it was one NRG's first Sense2.5 builds and before Co0kie's mod came into existence. If you're trying to get it for nostalgia, can't help you. However, if you like the look of this (stock Sense2.5 only), download the 21916 Standard "Energy" ROM and it'll be pretty close.

Last edited by sly; 09-12-2010 at 09:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Good to have you back bro

Did you get a good fix? Glad you didn't get hurt.
glad to be around now some.

well i got some drywall up and got it taped and all that just need to let that dry and then paint it, it's all good i'm just glad that i didn't fall through the ceiling lol.

glad to see things are running fairly smoothly around here, just the usual questions, i'm surprised that a new rom wasn't dropped for 9/11 and then no roms for this weekend, very unusual, NRG must have taken a vacation lol, oh well not like i need a new rom i'm fine with the 4 SEP Dinik Glass.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
Sprint users:

Are you getting the best performance out of the default 18 Mb pagepool?

If not, what are you using?

Thanks!
me personally i have been running a pagepool of 16 lately and everything's running good for me.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:12 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Just out of curiosity mabru, have you tried a soft reset? There was another build that I used in the past that my battery meter would occasionaly stick on 100% and I did a soft reset which fixed it.

Just a thought.

David
I tried SR and it still stays at a plug icon if I just charged it or stays at 100% until it reaches 10% then it will say 2 bars remaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
I'm not sure if they will work but worth a shot:
1- Have you tried changing the increments of the battery?
2- If 1 doesn't work, have you tried Custom Taskbar?
1- How do I change that?
2- I like the task bar as it is, I just want to loose the battery since ill be using a program like batti after its gone. but if you can give a reference to a easy to install custom one ill give it a shot.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
glad to be around now some.

well i got some drywall up and got it taped and all that just need to let that dry and then paint it, it's all good i'm just glad that i didn't fall through the ceiling lol.

glad to see things are running fairly smoothly around here, just the usual questions, i'm surprised that a new rom wasn't dropped for 9/11 and then no roms for this weekend, very unusual, NRG must have taken a vacation lol, oh well not like i need a new rom i'm fine with the 4 SEP Dinik Glass.
I think NRG takes one weekend off a month.

Seems like he's battling battery issues of his own with his HD2 and bluetooth.

David
Old 09-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
I tried SR and it still stays at a plug icon if I just charged it or stays at 100% until it reaches 10% then it will say 2 bars remaining.

1- How do I change that?
2- I like the task bar as it is, I just want to loose the battery since ill be using a program like batti after its gone. but if you can give a reference to a easy to install custom one ill give it a shot.
Are you using an OEM or aftermarket battery? (a shot in the dark, I know)

David
Old 09-12-2010, 10:45 PM
lbcary

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
i seriously doubt that your phone/processor is dying, look at how many times the Chefs flash there own roms, i would imagine that you should be able to flash thousands of times with no problems so it's probably something that got installed or a bad flash, i wouldn't worry about it and just flash another rom or redownload and flash the same rom again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
I'm only worried because I've been overclocking- I've actually lowered the clock speed but it's still like this
Ive been back using NRGZ newest release of the WM6.5.X CHT Dinik Glass roms and ive had the same screen freezing or screen sticking issues since i switched back to Energy roms. If u go to your sdcard using file explorer or total comander and go to Applications then HTC,in the sdcard their is usually an Application folder with HTC in it but the HTC folder is empty,and then delete the HTC folder,or ive even just deleted the whole Applications folder from my sdcard,after all its empty and has no negative effect ive noticed yet.But dont delete the Applications folder or the HTC folder from your device,only from the SDCard.
Also i use total commander and go into windows/start up/then delete arkswitch.Doing those 2 things will help alot.It wont completely solve the issue but its working great for me,but I also went thru total commander and deleted all the Arkswitch files that i could find everywhere in total commander and for now i just use the task manager that comes up when u click on the clock in the upper right hand corner.Also i set the pagepool to around 12-14.I prefer 12 for the better memory and really no noticeable speed difference.After doing those few tweaks the only time my screen freezes is after a soft-reset for about 5-20 seconds and then everything is fine and has been for 3 days,since my last soft-reset.I dont know why but my device does still freeze just once usually within 1 minute to 12 hours after a soft reset but after it happens just once the device stays stable for days.I also tried a different sdcard than my usual sdcard but it didnt seem to help, but i know that if your sdcard is going bad then it can cause erratic behavior.Sorry for the long and kinda confusing post,ive been working for 14 hours straight.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:31 PM
mabru2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Are you using an OEM or aftermarket battery? (a shot in the dark, I know)

David
OEM, battery meters work everywhere else except the task bar. SPBMS, and power settings both show correct usage.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development