View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 10:45 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 8| 21916|24634 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
i seriously doubt that your phone/processor is dying, look at how many times the Chefs flash there own roms, i would imagine that you should be able to flash thousands of times with no problems so it's probably something that got installed or a bad flash, i wouldn't worry about it and just flash another rom or redownload and flash the same rom again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
I'm only worried because I've been overclocking- I've actually lowered the clock speed but it's still like this
Ive been back using NRGZ newest release of the WM6.5.X CHT Dinik Glass roms and ive had the same screen freezing or screen sticking issues since i switched back to Energy roms. If u go to your sdcard using file explorer or total comander and go to Applications then HTC,in the sdcard their is usually an Application folder with HTC in it but the HTC folder is empty,and then delete the HTC folder,or ive even just deleted the whole Applications folder from my sdcard,after all its empty and has no negative effect ive noticed yet.But dont delete the Applications folder or the HTC folder from your device,only from the SDCard.
Also i use total commander and go into windows/start up/then delete arkswitch.Doing those 2 things will help alot.It wont completely solve the issue but its working great for me,but I also went thru total commander and deleted all the Arkswitch files that i could find everywhere in total commander and for now i just use the task manager that comes up when u click on the clock in the upper right hand corner.Also i set the pagepool to around 12-14.I prefer 12 for the better memory and really no noticeable speed difference.After doing those few tweaks the only time my screen freezes is after a soft-reset for about 5-20 seconds and then everything is fine and has been for 3 days,since my last soft-reset.I dont know why but my device does still freeze just once usually within 1 minute to 12 hours after a soft reset but after it happens just once the device stays stable for days.I also tried a different sdcard than my usual sdcard but it didnt seem to help, but i know that if your sdcard is going bad then it can cause erratic behavior.Sorry for the long and kinda confusing post,ive been working for 14 hours straight.
This post has been thanked 1 times.