PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by galonzo View Post
I could be wrong, but I think your status is determined by your post count
is that so??????? ........ well, that just means more spamming from me hahahaha
Old 08-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:

VIP Status is earned when you pass either 1000 posts OR 2000 rep points.

I think some people forgot to thank me today.

David
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

haha is it free give thanks away day?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN
Quote:

VIP Status is earned when you pass either 1000 posts OR 2000 rep points.

I think some people forgot to thank me today.

David
haha i see how u get your points from ....... by asking
i should do that from now on
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
haha is it free give thanks away day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

haha i see how u get your points from ....... by asking
i should do that from now on
heh heh heh...

I gave out all 30 of my (much deserved) available "thanks" before noon yesterday. I had to play catch up half the morning thanking people I didn't get a chance to thank yesterday.

oh, and I ask nicely...... PLEASE

David
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Unlimited is um, limited

Slowness?? Delete any unneeded text messages.

This is probably a good time to bring this up as its been a while since its been mentioned and it actually played a role in my troubleshooting of my own phone today.

If you have lots of stored up text messages, it WILL slow sense down considerably. Delete any unneeded texts and things will speed up quite a bit.

If you have messages that you must ABSOLUTELY save, then use Micrrosoft's "MyPhone" (which I use every day) to save the texts, contacts, messages, etc that you need to keep. (thanks TreadwayJ for pointing that out)

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 08-12-2010 at 08:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: Aug 10 - 21911

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Mine did twice yesterday right after I flashed. Once while I was using google maps and setting up my location and once while I was installing an app from my SD card.

I deleted the HTC folder in the Application Data folder on my SD card and no longer have the problem. All is well now and running smoothly.

David
I had done that. And reset my cookie settings. It seems to be ok now. Strange. It's getting better on it's own. Smooth and pretty good. I went with PP 16 this time.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

treadwayj is keeping up the good worktreadwayj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Slowness?? Delete any unneeded text messages.

This is probably a good time to bring this up as its been a while since its been mentioned and it actually played a role in my troubleshooting of my own phone today.

If you have lots of stored up text messages, it WILL slow sense down considerably. Delete any unneeded texts and things will speed up quite a bit.

David
Firstly thanks for all the helpful posts

Might want to add as an addendum that if messages just need to be kept, that the MyPhone app is actually great for backing up/archiving them. As well as ringtones, photos, contacts, etc.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Running Aug10th 23128 GTX Cookie and so far I have only had ONE issue. The photo tab crashes alot for me, if I tap on a picture to view it and try to swipe to different pictures that window just closes out. Sometimes I dont have enough time to upload a pic to facebook before it closes out.

It does happen with other cooked in programs but not as much as this. Not a big issue and its somethin I can live with but would like if anybody else noticed & if anyone may know a way around it.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
heh heh heh...

I gave out all 30 of my (much deserved) available "thanks" before noon yesterday. I had to play catch up half the morning thanking people I didn't get a chance to thank yesterday.

oh, and I ask nicely...... PLEASE

David
I gotcha bro!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development