View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 09:11 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Slowness?? Delete any unneeded text messages.

This is probably a good time to bring this up as its been a while since its been mentioned and it actually played a role in my troubleshooting of my own phone today.

If you have lots of stored up text messages, it WILL slow sense down considerably. Delete any unneeded texts and things will speed up quite a bit.

If you have messages that you must ABSOLUTELY save, then use Micrrosoft's "MyPhone" (which I use every day) to save the texts, contacts, messages, etc that you need to keep. (thanks TreadwayJ for pointing that out)

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 08-12-2010 at 08:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.