PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 04:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I never used to get lockups on Energy ROM's until this most recent release. I just moved off the Dinik Glass (a lot of lockups, and I tasked 29 and reflashed it a couple of times, still constant lockups), in favor of the plain ol' 23569 Co0kie...We'll see how this one goes.
23569 Co0kie is locking up like crazy too... Too much for me. I'll go back to the May 28th builds.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
IMHO overkill....I never do task 29 unless something crazy arises after flashing...and I never pull the battery....I flash ruu or sd card....do a clear storage and all is good.....but I also say whatever works for each....
I totally agree, I have never done the "flash dance" or this "task 29" and I never have issues with flashing ROMs unless there is something wrong within the ROM itself. I still personally believe that it has to do with what "batch" your phone is from, I have one of the early TP2s and use the original unlocker and I never have issues. I also believe that some of the issues are user related. That's my opinion!

Also could it be the ROM version date that separates our phones? Mines 11/20/09

Last edited by KIOWA69; 06-08-2010 at 05:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

eddieyee is keeping up the good workeddieyee is keeping up the good work

How do you export your WIFI configurations so they can be imported with XDA_UC after a flash?

TiA!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
IMHO overkill....I never do task 29 unless something crazy arises after flashing...and I never pull the battery....I flash ruu or sd card....do a clear storage and all is good.....but I also say whatever works for each....
Everyone has there own way, and... Hey, it works for you and you have know problems... Then remember this site is FREE, share with someone or everyone. I make sure my phone is cleared and and cleaned out before I flash and by takig the battery... you kill active files from spilling over to the new files that's is being loaded. Sooo what's the word on MaxSense???? lol
Old 06-08-2010, 05:21 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Everyone has there own way, and... Hey, it works for you and you have know problems... Then remember this site is FREE, share with someone or everyone. I make sure my phone is cleared and and cleaned out before I flash and by taki=D>g the battery... you kill active files from spilling over to the new files that's is being loaded. Sooo what's the word on MaxSense???? lol
I agree....that is why I also said whatever works for each...I have not tried Max yet...but will be soon...
Old 06-08-2010, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: verizon

ichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieyee View Post
How do you export your WIFI configurations so they can be imported with XDA_UC after a flash?

TiA!
you find your WiFi settings in the registry, use the regedit in the settings>tools page, and export the key or values to a text file with a .reg extenstion. then save that .reg file in the XDA_UC directory and the XDAUC tool will import it.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:25 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieyee View Post

TiA!
Simplest way is use Ziggy's backup tool....it will create the xml and reg settings for ya...then just grab them out of the ZBR file that is created and move them over to wherever you want...I also posted the app in here before...so it is in the paperclip...

but here is Ziggys website...make sure you thank him if you see a post of his...

http://www.ziggy471.com/
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
has anyone else noticed all the sound files with incredibly huge file names that have started showing up in the last few releases? there are 36 of them and they show up when selecting sounds for various notifications, events, etc.

here's an example:
29f1c5be35ede9ff218d805f8995e14e.wav that sounds like "stay" when played.
I see them too but it depends on how I go in to edit the sounds. If I click the "Windows" in the task bar and go to setting and edit sounds they show up, if I slide over from the bottom and go to settings and go to Sound and Display they don't show up in the list..
Old 06-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

western_rider's_dad is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by khac View Post
Same thing happened to me. Went back to May 28 version and it worked fine.
I was running a previous version of Energy and didn't remember having lock-up issues. Of course, I've been flashing quite a bit lately and don't recall if it was the May 28 build or not, but that sounds about right. What version of Office Mobile does that include? I have been wondering if I started experiencing the issue with ROMS that included Office Mobile 2010 because on one ROM I thought I may have started to experience the locking up issue after installing Office Mobile 2010 from Marketplace.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTC touch-pro 2!
Carrier: sprint

dee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Everyone has there own way, and... Hey, it works for you and you have know problems... Then remember this site is FREE, share with someone or everyone. I make sure my phone is cleared and and cleaned out before I flash and by takig the battery... you kill active files from spilling over to the new files that's is being loaded. Sooo what's the word on MaxSense???? lol
cookie is gr8, but maxsense! is awesome! ! wait they shouldnt even be in the same sentence!!??

MAX-SENSE IS THE MOST AWESOME UI IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! HTC SHOULD PAY BIGNADAD MILLIONS AND PUT IT ON ALL THEY'R PHONES!!!! EVERYTHING IS MOVABLE LIKE ANDROID, AND CHANGEABLE LIKE COOKIE(COOKIE IS A BIT MOVABLE THIS IS FULLY TWEAKED OUT) IT HAS 75! ICONS AVAILABLE QUICK LINKS, AND A GENIOUS SETUP FOR THE TF3D TABS, GENIOUS! HE SHOUD SO COPYWRITE IT AND SELL IT TO HTC!!!!! I LOVE BIGNADAD'S MAXSENSE!!!!!!!!

waiting for a bug free version though.. wow thaT felt good.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development