PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 12:49 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

NRG...r there plans on releasing an updated GTX ROM...with the latest cookie home tab?

Old 06-09-2010, 01:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

hansolo76 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

How has battery life been? I just flashed the MaxSense last night and today the battery was down to 24% by 4 in the afternoon with minimal use. Any thoughts?
Old 06-09-2010, 01:41 AM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee91 View Post
cookie is gr8, but maxsense! is awesome! ! wait they shouldnt even be in the same sentence!!??

MAX-SENSE IS THE MOST AWESOME UI IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! HTC SHOULD PAY BIGNADAD MILLIONS AND PUT IT ON ALL THEY'R PHONES!!!! EVERYTHING IS MOVABLE LIKE ANDROID, AND CHANGEABLE LIKE COOKIE(COOKIE IS A BIT MOVABLE THIS IS FULLY TWEAKED OUT) IT HAS 75! ICONS AVAILABLE QUICK LINKS, AND A GENIOUS SETUP FOR THE TF3D TABS, GENIOUS! HE SHOUD SO COPYWRITE IT AND SELL IT TO HTC!!!!! I LOVE BIGNADAD'S MAXSENSE!!!!!!!!

waiting for a bug free version though.. wow thaT felt good.
MaxSense was Maxycy's creation, that's why it's called "Max" Sense...?
Old 06-09-2010, 03:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
23569 Co0kie is locking up like crazy too... Too much for me. I'll go back to the May 28th builds.
i am using the 23569 june cookie and no lock ups at all.
n i do a task 29 before each flash....
are you doing a task 29?
the only thing imho is that there is less ram...33mb at any given time
any one else having that problemo?
otherwise i love cookie 1.8
Old 06-09-2010, 04:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansolo76 View Post
How has battery life been? I just flashed the MaxSense last night and today the battery was down to 24% by 4 in the afternoon with minimal use. Any thoughts?
please install the battery cabs found here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=19285
have been using battery cabs found in various posts and i have no battery issues anymore.
i have included them in my XDA_UC folder and i have them included on every flash
cheers
Old 06-09-2010, 08:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

jamal33 is keeping up the good workjamal33 is keeping up the good work

Can someone quickly explain what exactly these two cabs do?
I don't know if the "no push internet" cab is the same as the Data controller app that NRGZ has cooked into his ROMS to allow us to toggle data on/off - can someone verify this?

01_NoPushInternet_v2.CAB
02_SSK TP2 Dynamic Resource Proxy.cab

thanks in advance.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO

glenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good workglenwill is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Does anyone know where, or even if, you can find a device build date or batch number, etc. When I see people talking about all the freezes and lockups and others (like myself) don't get any of these I still believe that it is a hardware issue and would like to try to investigate if the people having issues have build dates around the same time. Any ideas??
I found a laser etched number on the back of my phone, under the battery cover. It's on the rounded edge between the little speaker opening and the volume buttons. You have to move the phone around until you get the light to hit it just right, and then you can see it.

There is a string of numbers and letters followed by what looks like a date. Unfortunately, the battery cover has rubbed away part of the date. Mine says "09/?? 19", with the ?? being where the numbers are rubbed off.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:42 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
please install the battery cabs found here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=19285
have been using battery cabs found in various posts and i have no battery issues anymore.
i have included them in my XDA_UC folder and i have them included on every flash
cheers
Nice!! Hopefully these edits will improve my battery life.
To help everybody out,
I just cabbed up all of those edits and tweaks all in one .cab for easy install!
All tweaks/cabs from this post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=19285
are cabbed up, enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: cab HYPNOTIC2010 ALL_BATTERY_TWEAKS.cab (255.2 KB, 286 views) Click for barcode!

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
This post has been thanked 13 times.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenwill View Post
I found a laser etched number on the back of my phone, under the battery cover. It's on the rounded edge between the little speaker opening and the volume buttons. You have to move the phone around until you get the light to hit it just right, and then you can see it.

There is a string of numbers and letters followed by what looks like a date. Unfortunately, the battery cover has rubbed away part of the date. Mine says "09/?? 19", with the ?? being where the numbers are rubbed off.
well observed...
and some eyesight you got there...have been squinting my eyes to read the nos but i cannot read them...
Im getting old and time for reading glasses me thinks...LOL
but yeah if this will help i will get them read and put them up asap.
cgeers
Old 06-09-2010, 09:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
Your VIP status made you soft

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenwill View Post

OK lets see if we can figure something out... If you instal the EPST tool and click on view you will find the Manufactures Date. Lets start a simple poll :

MD = 27-Nov-2009
SOD = none
Lockups = none

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Nice!! Hopefully these edits will improve my battery life.
To help everybody out,
I just cabbed up all of those edits and tweaks all in one .cab for easy install!
All tweaks/cabs from this post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=19285
are cabbed up, enjoy.
Thanks!!!!!
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development