PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 11:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry6667 View Post
Also with email when you hit reply, it automatically selects reply all. Although I am aware of this I forget sometimes when I am in a hurry, I would like the reply button to just reply to the sender not reply all
Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf View Post
I guess its good i still install this in my sdconfig....
So if you dont wanna install a cab or if you have a list of regedits you can add too I think the red edit to fix this is

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\
ShowReplyAllEmail ->dword:0
ShowReplyAllEmailSK1 >dword:0

In this rom the ShowReplyAllEmailSK1 seems to be all you need to set but i set them both to make sure.
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

mrstak is becoming a great contributor
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

First off, I didn't think Energy ROM was for me. I thought I'd want more of MightyROM look to my phone for a custom ROM but after installing it and giving it a try...wow I am loving this. I've tried flashing in the past with bad results...might've been cuz phone was on the verge of breaking...anyway it didn't work so I was a bit skeptical about trying again. Thanks to the instructions on the first page and FAQ and for the HardSPL, this process has never been easier. Thanks Energy!

I just have a quick question or two, does anyone know where I can get a cab for the g-sensor program from the stock Sprint ROM? The one where you can lay your phone on a surface to see if its level or not? I thought the g-config was that program but its not. Its one of the stock programs that I really liked. I tried searching for it but its almost impossible to find since the search brings up every chefs custom ROM.

Second question, does anyone remember Sprint Mobile Email? From the 6.1 stock ROMs? It enabled a pretty decent type of Push email for my gmail account and it was easy to set up. I've been looking for a way to do that too but I can't find a way to get Sprint Mobile Email installed on the TP2. Unless its not compatible with it. I can't use the Outlook one cuz I don't use outlook. Basically I just need something that'll give me push email for my gmail account. I could set up my gmail account on the regular mail tab, but that one only does checks for email based on time and if I set it up to check every 5 minutes it'll kill the battery. Any help on this?
Old 04-22-2010, 11:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

derango1 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstak View Post
Second question, does anyone remember Sprint Mobile Email? From the 6.1 stock ROMs? It enabled a pretty decent type of Push email for my gmail account and it was easy to set up. I've been looking for a way to do that too but I can't find a way to get Sprint Mobile Email installed on the TP2. Unless its not compatible with it. I can't use the Outlook one cuz I don't use outlook. Basically I just need something that'll give me push email for my gmail account. I could set up my gmail account on the regular mail tab, but that one only does checks for email based on time and if I set it up to check every 5 minutes it'll kill the battery. Any help on this?
I use Seven to push my yahoo email and my gmail email. http://preview.seven.com/get/client/...en&posted=true
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
First off, I didn't think Energy ROM was for me. I thought I'd want more of MightyROM look to my phone for a custom ROM but after installing it and giving it a try...wow I am loving this. I've tried flashing in the past with bad results...might've been cuz phone was on the verge of breaking...anyway it didn't work so I was a bit skeptical about trying again. Thanks to the instructions on the first page and FAQ and for the HardSPL, this process has never been easier. Thanks Energy!

I just have a quick question or two, does anyone know where I can get a cab for the g-sensor program from the stock Sprint ROM? The one where you can lay your phone on a surface to see if its level or not? I thought the g-config was that program but its not. Its one of the stock programs that I really liked. I tried searching for it but its almost impossible to find since the search brings up every chefs custom ROM.

I may have misread but if all you want is google to push email to you then follow these instructions
http://www.google.com/support/mobile...36&topic=14299

itll do contacts, email, and calender if you want it too. Or it can be set up to just do email.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

bullhead00 is keeping up the good workbullhead00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bullhead00

I'm on the 04_18 21899 2.5 Cookie ROM and I can't get my bluetooth to turn on. I tried searching for the problem but couldn't find anything. Has anyone had this issue? I had the same issue a while back when I tried a 2.5 ROM and have been using 2.1 since.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

06 GTO Quicksilver/Red leather/M6, 1 of 104
Old 04-22-2010, 11:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

wolffer691 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullhead00 View Post
I'm on the 04_18 21899 2.5 Cookie ROM and I can't get my bluetooth to turn on. I tried searching for the problem but couldn't find anything. Has anyone had this issue? I had the same issue a while back when I tried a 2.5 ROM and have been using 2.1 since.

Does anyone know a fix for this?
Go into task manager and go to services and the bluetooth bpt1 select it and change to automatic and restart! See if this helps!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thumbs up Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derango1 View Post
I use Seven to push my yahoo email and my gmail email. http://preview.seven.com/get/client/...en&posted=true
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterface7 View Post
I may have misread but if all you want is google to push email to you then follow these instructions
http://www.google.com/support/mobile...36&topic=14299

itll do contacts, email, and calender if you want it too. Or it can be set up to just do email.
Thanks both you guys. I think Masterface's solution is what I want. I would've liked to not have to install and use another program but I have heard of Seven. Thanks for reminding me about it. If somehow syncing with google doesn't work, I'll give Seven a try.

No one knows anything about the g-sensor/level program?

Edit. UGH nevermind. I found the g-sensor. I'm so stupid. Thanks ENERGY!

Last edited by mrstak; 04-22-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Thanks both you guys. I think Masterface's solution is what I want. I would've liked to not have to install and use another program but I have heard of Seven. Thanks for reminding me about it. If somehow syncing with google doesn't work, I'll give Seven a try.

No one knows anything about the g-sensor/level program?
If you are following the google instructions I just wanted to point out that yo must have tasks unchecked or it will give you an error.

and check your start menu>>Settings>>System>>G-Sensor

the program shortcut is located there for me and I am on GTX 420
Old 04-22-2010, 11:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

mommasboy is just getting started

Quote:
Is this what you were talking about?
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint_MobileEmailSetup.cab (1.25 MB, 51 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-22-2010, 11:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Hmm that's weird. I opened up Activesync but it doesn't have an option for setting up an exchange server like the image from Masterface's link says. It just tells me when the last time I sync'd the phone was.

Also, I wanted to add the g-sensor to one of the quicklinks in Cookie's tabs but it doesn't give me an option to add it from the Programs tab. Any way to do that?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development