PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 09:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: sprint

tbird22 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
dude come on now, you need some type of zip/compression program such as winzip or rarlabs.....
WINDOWS 101........
also from ur statement ur phone needs to be unlock
Maybe youre not understanding....Im running windows 7 on my computer. When I download the file, it doesnt even show up as a zip file after the download is finished. And Im not a regular on here. Just on here b/c I just got a TP2 and I hate the software on it. Not a regular computer lady.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

luke808 is a n00b

thanx juicy this is awesome . but for some reason i cant get the weather or my location to work can anyone help out ?????
Old 01-16-2010, 09:46 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird22 View Post
Maybe youre not understanding....Im running windows 7 on my computer. When I download the file, it doesnt even show up as a zip file after the download is finished. And Im not a regular on here. Just on here b/c I just got a TP2 and I hate the software on it. Not a regular computer lady.
I'm guessing you are downloading it from a mirror and it is just the NBH file?

dwizzy130

Old 01-16-2010, 09:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

tbird22 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
I'm guessing you are downloading it from a mirror and it is just the NBH file?

dwizzy130
LOL...not sure. All I know is that I clicked on the link provided on the very first page of this thread and thats what showed up when the dowload was finished. Am I downloading from the wrong link? Please provide link that will work?
Old 01-16-2010, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

tbird22 is a n00b

as a matter of fact...I just tried to download Juicy and Energy roms. They both download with a white piece of paper as the image and my computer does not have the program to open these??? The only Rom that I have been successful at downloading and opening are the Mighty Roms...?? I dont get it??
Old 01-16-2010, 10:37 PM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post

i was thinking i might try staying w/ r8 for awhile and enjoy the setup rather than going flash crazy and not being able to enjoy it b4 the next flash. ha, we will see how long that lasts...

ya...me too...I really like this one...but I too will probably only "last" a week or so (if that!)
Old 01-16-2010, 11:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

adamcattell is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird22 View Post
as a matter of fact...I just tried to download Juicy and Energy roms. They both download with a white piece of paper as the image and my computer does not have the program to open these??? The only Rom that I have been successful at downloading and opening are the Mighty Roms...?? I dont get it??
you need to have WinRar installed on your computer..
Old 01-17-2010, 12:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

RobertC1965 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke808 View Post
thanx juicy this is awesome . but for some reason i cant get the weather or my location to work can anyone help out ?????
On the weather tab, there is a menu option to Enable Location something-or-other.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:45 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke808 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertC1965 View Post
On the weather tab, there is a menu option to Enable Location something-or-other.
or on the home tab, tap menu then tap enable my location. i think thats how to actually do it, to get it on the home tab. i could be wrong and the other way could work to, just never tried it that way threw the weather tab. i go in order of the tabs and the home tab is 1st
Old 01-17-2010, 12:53 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
ya...me too...I really like this one...but I too will probably only "last" a week or so (if that!)
yea a week would be nice, its hard w/ the tp2 and there being so many roms out.

when i had my vogue it was easy cuz there was only 1 rom i liked that was always putting updates an sumtimes take a week or 2.

juicy great rom, keep coming w/ the updates, thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development