PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rexilus is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: +++ [ROM] [02/14/10] JUICY ROM (21892.5.0.89) [Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Gonna try r9, r8 was too faulty. will return with feedback.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:28 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon1587 View Post
The Juice is LOOOOOOSE!!!!! man Juicy sorry for the doubt..... you the man..... R9 is up and running.... if I can figure out how to get it running.... anyone can!!!! Go Hard or stay at home!!!!!

ooh yeah and Im even getting MMS pics... have not figured out the settings to send yet though.... help anyone.....????

server address________

Ip address____________

Help!!!!!! Im too close!!!!!!
not 2 burst your bubble...but this is not anything new, sorry old news but if you want letme find the thread for you...

edit: read this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101286 its been an on going issue for sprint. you can receive w/ htc but cant send threw htc; so you have to install a workaround (i use elephant fix) and send threw the albums.

Last edited by kjhadfield; 02-15-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

not to be a pain but alot of members keep hitting this thread to see updates by others but there are always the question about the MMS over and over ( i know I am adding to the maddness by commenting by I have too ) guys / gals please read the thread alot of you questions were or has been answered already. FYI if you jump in on any thread in/on a new release please go back to the start of the new release topic and read from there, believe me it will help alot cause I do it quite often that was I don't post alot

hope this helps someone
Nygel'
Old 02-16-2010, 12:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

Dragon1587 is a n00b

my bad... I have been using since r5 and couldn't receive mms... so I thought I was doing something new!!!! LOL!!!! but I was using the ziggy... thing on the r8...LOL!!!! sorry guys..... My bad....
Old 02-16-2010, 01:08 AM
Almost a VIP

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Arcsoft is installed in all Juicy ROMS so just installed the Elephant fix and you should bo good to go, if setup u should be recieving thru Manila and sending thru Arcsoft. and this is the work around that will work even if you use Messaging 2.1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:40 AM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon

DGMayor is a n00b

I'd like to hear some feedback from people that are currently using R9 version 2.

I still have R9v1 on mine, and I got the provisioning to work finally. Data/settings stay after I reboot, but obviously outlook doesn't work. I am having the issue where the buttons become unresponsive and I can't do anything to wake up the screen so I have to pop the battery and restart it. Is that fixed in R9v2 or are we just waiting for R10 at this ponit with fingers crossed?
Old 02-16-2010, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

Dragon1587 is a n00b

Where did you see an r9v2???????
Old 02-16-2010, 02:38 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon1587 View Post
Where did you see an r9v2???????
its the only download on post 1. this is what happened...r9 had the prov. problem, so once juicy seen that he took it down from post 1, then attempted to fix it then re uploaded r9. so thats why the previous poster said version 2 (release 2) of r9
Old 02-16-2010, 02:42 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGMayor View Post
I'd like to hear some feedback from people that are currently using R9 version 2.

I still have R9v1 on mine, and I got the provisioning to work finally. Data/settings stay after I reboot, but obviously outlook doesn't work. I am having the issue where the buttons become unresponsive and I can't do anything to wake up the screen so I have to pop the battery and restart it. Is that fixed in R9v2 or are we just waiting for R10 at this ponit with fingers crossed?
what exactly did you do to make the prov. stick after reboot?

sounds like the "sleep of death" i have noticed another rom w/ that same problem on the 'rhodium build' (dont know if that could be the problem in this certain build) but i would suggest re-dl r9, go threw the steps flash/hard reset. you'll still have to do 'your prov. workaround thou'...which was?
Old 02-16-2010, 05:07 PM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon

DGMayor is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
what exactly did you do to make the prov. stick after reboot?

sounds like the "sleep of death" i have noticed another rom w/ that same problem on the 'rhodium build' (dont know if that could be the problem in this certain build) but i would suggest re-dl r9, go threw the steps flash/hard reset. you'll still have to do 'your prov. workaround thou'...which was?

I have absolutely no idea what I did to make it stick lol. I flashed, tried it and it failed. Went in and removed that Unknown energy whatever that someone mentioned and added the data information that another posted had said. I tried the verizon provisioning cab in the windows folder after every time I restarted. At one point it stuck, and since then, my settings have kept after reboots.

Side note, haven't had a "sleep of death" today yet. Still don't have working outlook obviously, but at least I can see the emails that come in at the very least for now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development