View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 02:42 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: +++ [ROM] [02/14/10] JUICY ROM (21892.5.0.89) [Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGMayor View Post
I'd like to hear some feedback from people that are currently using R9 version 2.

I still have R9v1 on mine, and I got the provisioning to work finally. Data/settings stay after I reboot, but obviously outlook doesn't work. I am having the issue where the buttons become unresponsive and I can't do anything to wake up the screen so I have to pop the battery and restart it. Is that fixed in R9v2 or are we just waiting for R10 at this ponit with fingers crossed?
what exactly did you do to make the prov. stick after reboot?

sounds like the "sleep of death" i have noticed another rom w/ that same problem on the 'rhodium build' (dont know if that could be the problem in this certain build) but i would suggest re-dl r9, go threw the steps flash/hard reset. you'll still have to do 'your prov. workaround thou'...which was?